got 7 months to shed some fat and tone up!

nigel

sup everyone at minimins?

i looking to lose some weight, shed some fat and tone up in 7 months! want to loose around 10kg (21pounds) need some serious advice and tips on how i will achieve this.

im 5 foot 10 and 12 stone (168pounds or 76kg) eat healthy including fruits and vegetables, mostly asian cuisine as my mums asian. drink plenty of water and milk. i do regularly house chores, go to college and do a 2 mile run on the treadmill everyday. but the rest of the time i play videogames and sit at the computer lol appreciate any help! or even a diet or workout program. :)

I don't think that you would weigh enough to do a VLCD which would be the quickest way to lose weight

Reckon you just need to get down the gym a bit more and work it into muscle!

A

you are not overweight, and sounds like you lead a healthy life style, i agree with A, all you can do is tone up at the gym, perhaps some weights? :)

A bit more time in the gym sounds like the best idea... you're not overweight and your bmi falls into the healthy range.

cheers for the advice. i dont feel im fat but its just a layer of fat around my stomach area. had it since i was young like baby fat. just dieing to get rid of it. if i just hit the gym all i will do is build muscle that cant be seen under a layer of fat so i need to shift it lol

Any restriction in your calorie intake or increase in your calorie consumption (ie more exercise at gym) will contribute to losing the little weight you have to lose.
Good luck!

cheers for the advice. i dont feel im fat but its just a layer of fat around my stomach area. had it since i was young like baby fat. just dieing to get rid of it. if i just hit the gym all i will do is build muscle that cant be seen under a layer of fat so i need to shift it lol

not necessarily, your muscle will help break down the fat. The more muscle mass you have, the more calories you burn doing nothing at all :D

Weight loss

Hi!
You know in my teenage year I was fat. What helped me was a program that addresses all factors leading to my weight problem. I stumble upon a site, Enlita.com and enrolled to their program. Where before I was 150 pounds, I am only 86 pounds now after joining. I lost 12 pounds in 3 weeks. I went into an all natural weight loss diet, exercise and supplements. Since joining I never go beyond 95 pounds. You may try it and it may work for you too.

Back