Got a job

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Well, I was offered a job this morning.

I knew I would be offered it, and it was probably the least exciting of all - but its a job, and unfortunately I don;t have the time or resources to be choosy.

It means a commute by train probably to Brighton. That will be a new experience, and I like the sound of that.

Its not a dream job. Its just more of the same - but I can relax and know I have something. And I will continue looking.

It should start next week, and it's slightly more then wat I was on now (just 3K annually - but more is better then less - 910.00 of that spent on the rail, roughly - so slighlty better off, which is a plus.)

Anyway - I can relax now. I can't jump for joy, but I will jump for security. ;)

:)

congratulations ,not only on the job but your fantastic realistic attitude, an income and the pressure is off while you look for something more desirable!!

well done - OK, so it might not be the job of your dreams, but it will do! in the meantime you can keep looking for the one you really want.
daisy x

What a relief

At least you can take your time now and still apply for something better.
Congratulations. They are lucky to get you at that price.
Onwards and upwards. We'll both be working in Brighton.
When do you start?
xxxxx

I'm so pleased for you, you're lucky getting a start well done

Well done! xx

At least you can take your time now and still apply for something better.
Congratulations. They are lucky to get you at that price.
Onwards and upwards. We'll both be working in Brighton.
When do you start?
xxxxx

I didn;t know you'd be in Brighton too! I am going to be very near the train station. How about you? Be great if we can meet up for lunch - though after the 8 weeks of 9-5 training, I will be working 12noon to 8pm.

Not sure how those hours will go with Monday nights, but we usually don;t start talking until then at least anyway - usually later! lol

Thanks everyone. It is a relief - and it does have some pluses. :)

xx

Really happy for you BL!
Best of luck in the new job, and the train to Brighton isn't too bad at all, I go regularly from Bedford to Brighton and it's not a 'hard' journey by any means :)

well done bl
ella
x

Well done BL, at least it takes the pressure off looking for another one.

Oh well done BL!! And I have to say that you look absolutely stunning in your new photo!! Amazing hair and just gorgeous colours on you!! No wonder they couldn't resist snapping you up!!

Great attitude to it all BL! Keep trying for the one you want and it will be there somewhen.

Back