got a lot to lose!!!

Exactly u need to keep the look on their faces as they say I told u so when u give up and eat!!!!

Dont let them do it!!
Im logging off now but I will be on all day tomoz i u wana chat.

xx

I've done ok, thinks it helps that I went low carb first so I'm already in ketosis. Have had to force the packs down as I found them pretty grim but I'll keep experimenting until I get into a routine that suits me.
Looked at the inspiration pictures on here earlier when the demons started up in my head which really really helped.
We CAN do this! All the people on here were where we are not long ago. Just take it a day at a time is my plan.
FC

Look forward to chatting again bo lady night night.
I got all my shakes the same, choc mint on the advice of someone else who had done the diet, but am hoping to try some soups next week.
Good idea FC will do one day at a tiem, just cant wait to see a difference and wipe the smile off everyones face!!

Hi Fingers crossed
Im doing great thanks day 3 and I have just had my last soup of the day, not hungry and in good ketosis so am well happy still drinking the water lol.
Still got a funny throat tho, hope it goes soon.
How are you doing??
Are you finding it easy???
xx

hi there
the thing with this diet is that the weight loss is so fast that you will find that alone motivation enough to get through, you can do this , well if I can anyone can:p
good luck
nat xx

Urgh, hope you throat gets better but glad you're staying positive.
I'm ok thanks. Keeping busy whenever possible so I don't think about food. Struggling a little with the water as I feel as though a lake is forming inside me! Its odd I've never had problems drinking water in the past & guess I'll just have to get used to the sloshing sensation!

Good luck for the next few days & then its weigh in time!

Wow natayou well done on your fab weight loss, if I do anything like you I will be over the moon, tried every other diet there is so I really am focused for this one. Will keep you posted, still have not had the nerve to take any pics tho.
Lol Fingers crossed I know what you mean about the water, my tummy is making its on washing machine noises and hmmmmm when its quiet in the room everyone can hear lol but its all good, day 4 and still not hungry YAY so am more positive now, 3 days til my first weigh in (hope I lose a bit). So happy sunday all xxx

Well done starlightz, your weigh in will be here before you know it :D

Just wanted to say good luck hun and look forward to seeing your first loss x

Thanks USAgirl and Ava I really am looking forward to losing this weight been a long time putting it on but I need to get thin soon lol Im not stupid Im not expecting to lose it all in a couple of months but a stone a month will do me.
Well done to you 2 too
xx

Hi there John and Kirsty, Thanks for the encouragement must admit though that me and the camera dont get on lol so not sure I will get any photos done but if I do I will post them up. Well done on y our fabulous loss John I read your story the other day and was amazed at how well you were doing.
Kirsty well done to your doing great too. I will prob post on here quite a bit so will look forward to saying hi again to you all and letting you know on Thursday how much I lost keeping everything crossed that I do lose something.but that will be day 8 not 7 so will let you know.
Good luck to all on your own journeys to slimdom
xxxxxxx

I've done ok, thinks it helps that I went low carb first so I'm already in ketosis. Have had to force the packs down as I found them pretty grim but I'll keep experimenting until I get into a routine that suits me.
Looked at the inspiration pictures on here earlier when the demons started up in my head which really really helped.
We CAN do this! All the people on here were where we are not long ago. Just take it a day at a time is my plan.
FC

I totally agree with you.

I have also started by halving my carbs first.....had my first shake yesterday and had to force it down which got me wondering............is this how it will be all the time.....so i had a look at the ideas forum and you can do all sorts with these shakes......i'm going to try the chips cos that was one of my downfalls/biggest temptation......so will need anything close to chips.

Its day two for me and so far so good......I've been good with the water as well but it does just go through you....I suppose there is the added advantage that you increase your activity with having to get up and go to the loo all the time.:bliss:

Starlightz

Its true wat they say......we just need to take it a day at a time......I'm willing to be your buddy......just started yesterday......will only start SS on fri......will let you know how i'm getting on.

wish you all the best.......buddeeee!!!!:wavey:

Well done misstiny keep at it Im on day 4 and loving it lol does this feeling last I wonder???
I thought the same thing we just moved and where w e lived befor everythig was on the same level now our bathroom is upstairs so having to kepp going up and down must help lose some weight off my legs although my daughter has just told me that my face looks slimmer awwww bless her she is lovely bit further from my legs tho!!
Anyway ll the best nice to meet you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey misstiny I will be your cd buddy we all need someone to help us on our way, so keep smiling and will see you here again soon.
Hi Starlight didnt realise there was 2 of us lol nice to meet you anyway mine is with a z tho.
All the best xxx

Hey starlightz:)

How was today? Mine went okay......had a fab shake this afternoon.........tried one of the ideas I found on here:

Blend 200mls cold water, about 11 ice cubes and butterscotch shake.......absolutely yummy!!!!
:party0023:

Day 4 for me tomorrow.......keeping positive.............how are you doing???

Back