got a lot to lose!!!

Pc probs grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Sorry not been on for a few days and I hope your doing great Misstiny.
First weigh in and as you can see I LOST A STONE!!! in one week, I was shaking when I got off the scales and had top go back and check it lol but yes its there in black and whiite a whol;se stone hmmm I like this diet lol.
All the best to all of you out there and I h ope your weight losses are as great as mine xxxxx

wow.....a stone:clap:
wat a great weight loss starlightz......well done:clap:

you must be really chuffed. I too have lost 4lbs in my prep week.....ss started yesterday and am really excited to see wat happens end of this coming week.

I'm sure the weight loss is such a big motivation to you......I know its helped me out indeed.....whenever i feel like grabbing something i just think of how that will disrupt this wonderful process...........then i go and drink some water!!!

will keep in touch......and good luck for this week!!!;)

:clap: Well done starlightz, fab loss :D

Hi Starlightz, I'm almost crying here, honestly,:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: I truely am thrilled that you lost a stone in your first week. Well done to you. I am going to meet my CDC tomorrow night (MON) and was due to start on TUE with SS. You are my most recent motivation, Starlightz.....you sound sooooo lovely. I know how awful it is being over weight, I have to lose about 6 stone, I know some of us have more to lose than others, but we are all in this together and I hope that we can all help eachother along the way. I wish you luck Starlightz and everyone else on this thread.... new comers like me or existing CD'ers. Lots of love to all of you xxx :grouphugg:
p.s. can anyone tell me where to look to get those ideas on shakes..... I'm a bit worried now that they are gonna taste nasty..... that butterscotch one with ice sounds nice though. I have an electric hand mixer/blender thingy that I used to use to mash up my little girls food, is that going to help whisk these shakes up a bit??

Hello sophia-jo nice to meet you,
Aww thanks for saying that im your recent motivation there are loads of great people on here and they all have some great advice so keep checking.
Yes the hand blender will help with your shakes but not sure about crushing the ice as my blender wont do that lol.
Good luck with the diet and Im sure you will soon see those pounds gone.
All the very best to you xxxx

wow, 14lb in week one, that's AMAZING, well done you !! xxx

Back