• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Got a question, advice wanted!

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
S: 19st1.5lb C: 18st6.8lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8.7lb(3.25%)
I've just started on the CD, like, today, so just! I've got my aunt's wedding in September which is one of my major goals really. I want to be looking fabulous and be a lot smaller by then. One of the things that someone suggested is buying the dress for it now, and using it as motivation. Do you guys think this is a good idea? I'm not sure, because how do I know what size to aim for for then? Oh I don't know!! Can you notice the confusion!? lol Just wondering what you guys thought!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

AbsolutelyFabulous

Absolutely Determined!
The best thing to do is buy yourself something inexpensive but nice in 1 size too small. Then, when it fits, buy something else the next size down and so on. By August you'll know what size to buy to slim into for September :)

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
S: 19st1.5lb C: 18st6.8lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8.7lb(3.25%)
Yeah that's what I've done! It was when I mentioned this to a friend that they suggested getting my outfit, but I personally wasn't sure. I think I should leave it for now anyway! I don't think she meant rush out and get it now, but that if I saw something I loved, to go for it. But I think that especially as I'm only just starting, I don't know how I'll do so what state I'll be in by September!

Raspberry

S: 22st0lb C: 22st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 48.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I wouldn't bother buying something now for the wedding although i can see your friends point. For me though, there would be nothing better than taking my new skinny body of mine out shopping for a new outfit! if you already had the outfit it wouldn't be as exciting!
Maybe that's just me though!

Dreamer<3

S: 17st10lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 3st10lb(20.97%)
Its a great incentive I did it with my own wedding dress!! Now I am actually going to have to have my dress taking in!! Its an achievement!!! Go and buy your self somehting nice xx