Got a question, advice wanted!

Caz

Repeat Offender
I've just started on the CD, like, today, so just! I've got my aunt's wedding in September which is one of my major goals really. I want to be looking fabulous and be a lot smaller by then. One of the things that someone suggested is buying the dress for it now, and using it as motivation. Do you guys think this is a good idea? I'm not sure, because how do I know what size to aim for for then? Oh I don't know!! Can you notice the confusion!? lol Just wondering what you guys thought!

The best thing to do is buy yourself something inexpensive but nice in 1 size too small. Then, when it fits, buy something else the next size down and so on. By August you'll know what size to buy to slim into for September :)

Yeah that's what I've done! It was when I mentioned this to a friend that they suggested getting my outfit, but I personally wasn't sure. I think I should leave it for now anyway! I don't think she meant rush out and get it now, but that if I saw something I loved, to go for it. But I think that especially as I'm only just starting, I don't know how I'll do so what state I'll be in by September!

I wouldn't bother buying something now for the wedding although i can see your friends point. For me though, there would be nothing better than taking my new skinny body of mine out shopping for a new outfit! if you already had the outfit it wouldn't be as exciting!
Maybe that's just me though!

Its a great incentive I did it with my own wedding dress!! Now I am actually going to have to have my dress taking in!! Its an achievement!!! Go and buy your self somehting nice xx

Back