Got brave... Photos!!

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Hi guys,

Found this beauty and had to laugh, didnt realise just how large i was!!

This is day 1 of my CD journey... im currently over 3 stone down and on day 9 of the 30 day shred...

i will post a photo of day 7 of the shred where i was 3 stone down also...

avert your eyes if you are easily offended haha

Thankyou to everyone who has supported me getting towards half way there now, never thought id be saying that ater just 8 week!!!!

4 and just over a half stone to go!!!

if i can do it, you certainly can!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• photo (12).jpg
    photo (12).jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 119
  • day 7 front.jpg
    day 7 front.jpg
    492.1 KB · Views: 128
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW !!!! just look how much your body has changed and toned its amazing !! nothing more I can say that you don't already know - you are fab !!!! and gorgeous

xxxx

Looking good...great change of shape! keep up the hard work!

hey you're looking so hot!!!!! lol :D you hubby's going to be mega pleased when he comes home and sees how amazing you've done.

looking good chick

Thats fantastic - you must be so pleased. well done

Friggin hell, you look totally amazeballs! I think I even fancy you!!! Lol
I'm chugged to bits for you, I really am!
And hey, I'm only twenty miles from Liverpool if you ever need a lifeline when you are there x

Hey love you look amazing... is the first picture when your hubby saw you last...

What a difference??!!! That's amazing! I hope you can see and feel the difference yourself (as I know that is sometimes the hardest part!)

you look so different.. what an inspiration to all.. WELL DONE!!! YOU A HOT CHICK!!!

Hi guys

Sorry only just back!!

Anyone know why this was moved when there's threads with loads of pics in the main section

Plus these are quarter of the way pictures not after....

Xxx

Back