Got CDin house just havent started please help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by andrene, 10 January 2010 Social URL.

1. andrene

andrene Full Member

Diet:
    SS cambridge
    I need to get started i have a weeks suppy ready to start and in my head i want to start tomorrow, but i havent quite got there.
    I watched a program about how fat affects us and cings to our atteries and it shocked me, iv looked at all the insperational picutres on here whats stopping me ?

Before xmas i lost stone and half on CD and was doing dandy but went on a wee eat fest over christmas.

Please help me

Andrene

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. truffleshuffle

truffleshuffle Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Andrene

There is nothing stopping you hun!! Start tomorrow!

I am on day 6 but I can honeslty say I dont think I would have got this far without the support of this website!!

Start tomorrow, remember to drink your water! And log on here for some spurring on!! xxx

4. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Like truffle said, there's nothing stopping you, just got to go for it! Once you get in there and get started you won't regret it. It's a huge step that will make you feel so much better. The hardest bit is just starting, but you've done that before, you can do it again, good luck!

5. louisa83

louisa83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(8.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Andrene it's the best diet I have ever gone on. I have only been on the diet for 6 days nonetheless the diet feels soooooooo right. I agree with truffle drink lots of water go on the site as often as you can. Just take it day by day hunxxx

6. AlyB

AlyB Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW?
    you know you can do it, youve done it before...
    BUT
    you have to get your head right... it really does help!
    remember, if you think you cant you wont.... if you think you can you WILL!!!!
    Youve got all you need to wave goodbye to the weight.. do it!!
    everyone's here for you whenever you need help and support...

DO IT!!!!!!

xx

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Blimey!!! look who's popped in. It's me weeeee friend Andrene!

UMmmm...you? Come on misses...get going on it. Do one of the higher plans for a bit, then work down.

Lovely to 'see' you again here :clap:

8. andrene

andrene Full Member

Diet:
    SS cambridge
    Thanks truffels

Thanks for your support , your doing well when is your first weigh in ?
    What have you got to lose ?
    Do u fancy being my weight loss buddy for a wee bit of chat and banter alsong the way.

Andrene x

9. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    [​IMG]

KD goes away sniffing under armpits to double check. [​IMG]

Trying again....hiya andrene[​IMG]

10. truffleshuffle

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Of course andrene :D There is a few of us all on the same day, and everyone is so lovely!!

I know I have about 5 stone to lose to get a healthy BMI but setting myself a 5 stone target from the offset just did not seem realistic to me, so I have set myself to get to 12 stone to begin with then we will go from there!

My first weigh in is on tuesday - i cant wait! xx

11. truffleshuffle

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    LOL @ KD x

12. andrene

andrene Full Member

Diet:
    SS cambridge
    Aw KD

Thanks for that wee welcome you skinny person you. It nice to be remembered thank you buddy . All i need to do now is to get me arse in gear.
    Iv competed my PGD in counselling so im a bonifidy counsellor been on quite a journey of self discovery.
    Doctor refered me to psychoogist at hospital which help me imensley. I am in a very different place than i was a few years ago

Cheers guys you have remeinded me how warm this place can be, and it feels like coming home :)

A x

13. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi andrene, I read here on a post that a cdc recommended switching on the cd button at midnight- all in the mind I know but the mind is a strong thing. So come midnight tonight turn it on cinderella lol. Good luck and I hope you get back on cd with no probs xx.

14. sakthi

sakthi Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(20.73%)
    Diet:
    CD
    May be d thought dat u cant eat proper food for sometime is stopping u? B strong honey, tell urself again why you want to do & how beautiful and healthy u would be at the end of dis short journey..

the support here is wonderful, v are there if u need to hold hands with us, but u will have to walk thru dis journey..

Gud Luck!

15. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Hi Andrene --

Welcome to CD. Like Truffleshuffle I am about to finish up my first week back and, for me, once I got past the first three or four days it has been so much better. Ketosis makes all the difference. Also, a sneak peak at my losses did not hurt. This diet works -- and fast.

KD,

I always appreciate how awesome and quick you are to offer support and advice. And, since I have had sinus surgery and you'd have to be incredibly foul for me to object... I'll be your buddy. LOL

MinnieMel

16. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Andrene

You sound like a person with a lot of determination and great understanding of the workings of the human mind, what with achieving a post grad diploma in counselling.

But its always hard to apply our useful wealth of knowledge, whether its gained through life, study, work or whatever other source, to ourselves. A colleague of mine told me it took her a whole year to start CD, by which time she had gained more and more weight.
    So, come on and join the fun here, it will be good to get to know you , best wishes x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.