Got dizzy which resulted in eating!!!

Discussion in 'CD 1000-maintenance' started by sandypops, 8 May 2009 Social URL.

1. sandypops

sandypops Loves life......

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi

Just wondered if anyone had this experience? Yesterday I decided to clean the house from top to bottom between 2.30 and 8pm. I had tetra at work at 10am then soup at 3pm and my last pack at 8pm. Around 5ish I was cleaning large mirrors in my bedroom and every time I stood up I got extremely dizzy so downed loads of water but it kept happening. Decided at 6pm to try some food so steamed a small fillet of fish and had green lettuce with cucumber ........result was I felt full very quickly and suffered major indigestion after and regretted even bothering........think my body was in shock............has anyone ever experienced this dizziness as I don't like it ?????If so what did you do apart from the water?........back on track today and no more cleaning mirrors or eating fish for a while.......lol..........x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya,

I think you'd get more posts on the main forum and not here. I've had episodes of dizziness when moving up to 810 though, I would usually sit down / lie down and wait for it to pass.

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.