• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Got into the next weight bracket

bleedingheck

Leahs Lightweights
well done hunni, these milestones really make a differance dont they.xx

bleedingheck

Leahs Lightweights
Thanks Susan! yes they do i feel mega mega motivated again now!!! i've doen my first 4 goals that i set when i started doing CD and i never really thought i'd get here as have been unsuccessful on other diets / clubs before.....

so am well and truly overthe moon and am looking forward to setting then next set of mini goals to get to target!!

THats how i feel hun, i started cd at 16st 1 and now im in the 13s, wooow its great but everytime you hit a goal you are so motivated and cant wait for the next.lol i cant wait to be in the 12s.

you have done really well keep it up hunni.xx

bleedingheck

Leahs Lightweights
its the best diet EVER!!!!

trying to decide what my next target is....

anyway will be putting more energy into my house work and ironing today rahhhh!!!

Well done on reaching the next stone down:D It's a great acheivement and will do wonders for your motivation. I'm really pleased for you, congratulations:):):)
Tracey
x

Well done, you've done incredibly well x

That's Fab news! Congratulations!!! I'm stuck at 10 stone 2lbs (Weigh in Friday night) and because of it I'm finding this weekend really hard??!!!

bleedingheck

Leahs Lightweights
Just stick at it, and all of a sudden it will melt away... I was close to saying sod it, but glad i stuck it out!!! i've noticed my body does this at each stone its almost as if it's being stubborn and saying no i will not go over that number, then in time it balances out and it starts off again

Just stick at it, and all of a sudden it will melt away... I was close to saying sod it, but glad i stuck it out!!! i've noticed my body does this at each stone its almost as if it's being stubborn and saying no i will not go over that number, then in time it balances out and it starts off again
Thank YOU very much! I have to confess to really struggling ................. and saying sod it!!!!:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::rolleyes:

bleedingheck

Leahs Lightweights
no problems! let me know how you get on with your weigh in on Friday!!

I am in SUCH a good mood today! lol

well done, I love it every time I get under each stone bracket, I have now got under 2 and really hoping by the time I see my CDC in 2 and a half weeks, I might have got under the 3rd stone bracket! I can definitely understand why you feel so excited! x

:D:D:D:D:D:DWell after 2 and a half weeks stuck at 11 stone and 2 pounds i've finally broke the 11 stone and was 10 12 and a 1/4 this morning YAY!!!!! needed to shout at someone as OH is out!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
Yaaay - well done - seeing a new stone on the scales is fantastic. My scales this morning showed 11 for the first time since March 2006! Granted it was 11.135, but hey - it still counts!:)

bleedingheck

Leahs Lightweights
Thx!! it's great isn't it!! i'm sure you will if you stick at it... I've just taken some pictures of my before and during quite a difference, have you done that?

bleedingheck

Leahs Lightweights
It sure does Minz!!! i count evey qtr of a pound it's important!!!!

Thx!! it's great isn't it!! i'm sure you will if you stick at it... I've just taken some pictures of my before and during quite a difference, have you done that?
I have taken one at the start and one after the first stone off. I am planning on doing one for each stone I have lost - it's such a great motivator isn't it! x

bleedingheck

Leahs Lightweights
yep just done a photo show.... the change is huge!!!

any way we'll all be skinny minis soon!

missmf

getting slimmer
i got into the 10's this week, 10st 13lb, but still the 10's and doesnt it feel great.
lets have a toast with some sparking water to the next st down!!
congrats!! x