Got into the next weight bracket

:party0016::party0016::party0016:
We are all great losers.xx

:D:D:D:D:D:DWell after 2 and a half weeks stuck at 11 stone and 2 pounds i've finally broke the 11 stone and was 10 12 and a 1/4 this morning YAY!!!!! needed to shout at someone as OH is out!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

:party0038: Fantastic, well done:happy096: to be down in the 10's OMG how brill is that, congratulations:happy036:

well done you, its so nice to get into a new stone bracket

i got into the 10's this week, 10st 13lb, but still the 10's and doesnt it feel great.
lets have a toast with some sparking water to the next st down!!
congrats!! x

Clink, clink (water and no popcorn!)
:party0051:

i got into the 10's this week, 10st 13lb, but still the 10's and doesnt it feel great.
lets have a toast with some sparking water to the next st down!!
congrats!! x

ha ha bottoms up!

not sagging on the floor now!! x

nah just around the knees now!!

Wow, congratulations!! ;)

Well done you!
I'm really hoping to go into the lower stone bracket tomorrow....I started in the 17's, the next 2 weeks in the 16's and have been stuck in the 15's for past 3 weeks with small loses. I would be delighted to be 14 something tomorrow, and as last week I was 15.1 I'll be gutted if I don't make 14 something lol. Isn't it odd how the though of being able to say I am 14 stone something makes me feel amazing!

Well done you!
I'm really hoping to go into the lower stone bracket tomorrow....I started in the 17's, the next 2 weeks in the 16's and have been stuck in the 15's for past 3 weeks with small loses. I would be delighted to be 14 something tomorrow, and as last week I was 15.1 I'll be gutted if I don't make 14 something lol. Isn't it odd how the though of being able to say I am 14 stone something makes me feel amazing!

How did u get on? x

Why does it always seem to go slower when you are about to break through a stone barrier?

I did it!!! 'Only' lost 2lbs BUT..................made me 14.13. Hooray :D:D

Hurrai!!! 2lbs is 2lbs!!! and it got you into the stone heroic effort lol!!!

Why does it always seem to go slower when you are about to break through a stone barrier?

it does i was stuck at that for ages then i have a big loss then it will be another 6 weeks until i break the next one!.... thing is i never lost a stone at WW or slimming world and i went for months!!! so dunno why i'm whinging!

Back