GOT MY APPOINTMENT!!!

So excited!!
Called into the chemist today and the man was so nice to me! Starting Lipotrim on Tuesday! CAN'T WAIT!!
I feel so motivated about this I really can't wait to say goodbye to size 16! I just hope this motivation carrys on and I can get through the first week. The chemist man mentioned that if i'm struggling with the first week Lipotrim does appitite suppresant tablets. Anyone else had this?
Thanks xxx

So excited!!
Called into the chemist today and the man was so nice to me! Starting Lipotrim on Tuesday! CAN'T WAIT!!
I feel so motivated about this I really can't wait to say goodbye to size 16! I just hope this motivation carrys on and I can get through the first week. The chemist man mentioned that if i'm struggling with the first week Lipotrim does appitite suppresant tablets. Anyone else had this?
Thanks xxx

No, never heard of them.......rather than take pills you could ease yourself into LT between now and then by cutting the amount of carbohydrate that you are eating and upping the protein. You might find that you get into ketosis a bit quicker and the hunger pangs aren't so fierce.

Whatever you do, good luck x

Good luck with your start. Keep busy and drink loads of water! :)

Good luck with your start... I now have my first week over me.. have to say I found it tough but I waded through it. Lost 6 lbs.. and today, day 8, is the first day that I absolutely feel 100%. I am doing mine through the chemist too...

Keep us all posted on how u get on :) x

Good luck for Tuesday hun... I couldn't agree more with Sandra, it really is worth it, because a lot of people find that getting into ketosis is so hard they want to give up (and some actually do)

I too have never heard of the appetite suppressants (nor have i seen talk about them on here) so i would give LT a call, just to check. It sounds a bit dodgy to me (sorry! x x)

good advice from Sandra and Su. I also never heard of the appetite suppressant tabs. anyhow good luck,

Back