Got my first bumper pack!! :)

steeleee

Silver Member
It arrived today, not starting TS til Friday but tried one of the bars today, wasnt bad :) feels like a lot of stuff in each sachet for 200mls of water mind! Had a cupasoup earlier and there wasnt half as much powder in there lol! Ohh well, looking forward to starting now!! Bought my coffee and sweeteners today, forgot pepper, lol! So almost ready! The only thing is.... I'm VERY overweight, and the last time I weighed on the boots scales they wouldnt weigh me as I was over the limit (35st) :( But that was about 6months+ ago, so Im thinking I'll try again before I start in the vague hope of getting a starting weight and something to work from..... Anyway, waffling a bit now, just thought I'd post, procrastinating instead of revising haha! Hope everyone is doing well! :) x

Hey! I just wanted to wish you he very best of luck with Exante. Once you get the first few days under your belt you'll feel good :) x

Good luck with your start on Friday. Try to eat low carb until then and try to get into the habit of drinking lots of water.

Seeing the scales come down is what spurs me on- have you thought about purchasing scales that will show your weight, I'm sure they must be available but not sure on the cost.

Lots of luck to you for Friday x

Good luck with your Exante start on Friday. I love the bars, in fact, I really like all the products. As to the amount of water to use, you'll find what works best for you. Make one up with the 200 mls and if you think it's too thick, just add some more water.

I don't like the soups too thick, so I use around 300mls - whereas I do like the shakes quite thick. I couldn't say what mls I use because I add a lot of crushed ice with a bit of water and whizz it up in a blender.

I like the porridge with 200 mls (as recommended), because I've always had my porridge (oats) that way.

At first it'll be a bit of trial and error, but you'll work it out no problem :)

Good luck! Get some vegetable Marigold reduced salt bullion. Think we can have two - three cups a day and I just love it.

This site is great for ideas and keeping you going. X

Aw thanks everyone :) really looking forward to starting and trying all the different flavours.... I bought a milkshake shaker cup thingy which came today too, one with the little wire ball thing in it to mix them, dont know if itll work or not haha :) Didnt buy any porridge think I'll get some with next months order if I can stick it out this month!
Not sure about scales, I always thought boots were the ones that went to the highest weight, the last ones I had went up to 30st.... Will see what the scales say tomorrow anyway and go from there.
I generally lose 1st in the first week on every diet I've ever done, just hoping I can stick to it as I dont usually last more than about 10days.... but we'll see what happens, and after a week if i do lose 1st I should be able to weigh in boots from then and keep track :) hopefully.... lol :)

Good luck for friday, I would like to lose seven stone at least so I will be around for a while :)

Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd be interested to know how well the shaker cup works. I've never seen one with a wire ball in - where did you get it? I've only seen the ones with a sort of wheel thing at the top near the lid and never found that to work very well.

If it works for you I may invest in one for work - as I'd like to start taking cool shakes in, rather than the soups (which mix quite well with a fork).

I have a shaker, mine has a plastic sieve type thing inside it to help the powder mix in properly. I got it from a sport shop for £2. Its brill!

The shaker cup I got was from play.com and was £2.95 :) Havent tried it yet, but will let you know how I get on with it tomorrow :) I'm hoping it'll work, the ball thing is like a little spring, its strange, haha :)

Good luck with your first week. Be positive, you will make it past the first week then you can aim towards getting past 2 weeks becuase that will be a record for you if you usually only last 10 days.

Dont let this be another fad, make it the start of a your journey to a brand new happier you. I would recommend making a list of all the things about being overweight that you hate and the stuff you like about it. Every single time you feel like giving it take out the list and read it.

Good luck and let us all know how you get on x

Have you tried your shaker cup yet steelee? Just wondered if it was any good? X

I got a shaker with the ball last week. Wish I'd got one ages ago. It's miles better than any others I've tried :)

Starlight said:
I got a shaker with the ball last week. Wish I'd got one ages ago. It's miles better than any others I've tried :)

Mind me asking where you got it Starlight? Looking online at the moment but not finding anything :(. X

I don't know what the Exante diet is but I wish you all the best on your weight loss journey,we are all in this together no matter which diet/s we follow x

Thanks Streelee and Startlight - got one. Think it will be good for work :)

Mine arrived yesterday and is a bit big!

Ihave a couple of white Tupperware like beakers with clip on lids out of Matalan. They were under two quid each and much smaller. They don't have a metal ball in them so what I will do is pop the metal ball into one of these when I need to take it in my handbag or to work as much smaller. :)

Back