Got my Lipotrim - start 19/09/11

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Hi all!! Just got my 1 weeks pack today and starting on the 19th September. Im taking it one week at a time. I have alot of social events coming up so i may not be able to do 100% every week but if anything aids me to loose weight ill be happy. I will be doing 100% next week and the week after, itll just be my 3rd week i may have a small problem with as I have a party on the friday night. I just wondered if you diverted just one night....will you put weight on, whats peoples experience on that? Good look everyone

Lucy, try to stick to 100% as this is what this diet is about.
HOWEVER...

If you feel you have no option, stick to proteins and this way you will stay in ketosis. I had one dinner that I couldn’t avoid. I still lost weight but not as much as I would while being on 100%TFR.
Look at my signature, week 9.
If you plan ahead what you can eat and still have plenty of water, you should be fine.
Bear in mind that you may feel hungry little bit earlier next day, so you have to motivated to get back to shakes. This is why it is so important to stay 100%. It’s just not easy to get back to shakes after having a regular food.

Good luck hun!

Hi,
Thanks for the advice hun. Im just going to have some turkey breast as its the most low fat meat. Also when it comes to acohol, whats the lest damaging alcohol to drink is it vodka with tonic water do you think?

Vodka is the best option here plus some diet drinks (zero sugar). Just remember that you cant drink alcohol while on ketosis. This is dengerous. So if you want to drink alcohol you need to eat some carbs at least day before.

Back