Got my op today!

Yeah I'm not too bothered because there's obv people who are more in need :) but just upset been waiting 3years for it and just hope i don't have to wait long again :( wish I had taken the appointment last week lol

My OH just made me ring hospital to see what they say. It's been booked for Monday!!! Valentines day lol yaay

It an interesting gift... especially since a Valentines Day Heart -- isn't shaped like a human heart, but like a woman's bum viewed from above... hummm?

I'm glad it got rescheduled -- can you get some more numbing cream from your GP?

MM

Lol never thought of it like that!

Yeah going drs tomorrow to get some! I wouldn't have known if i hadn't rang as they was goin to send a letter but our post is always late! :(

Sooo excited lol

Kind of sad... excited to be cut up. But I guess you are excited to have it all fixed, plus done and dusted in time to recuperate for

THE BIG APPLE!!!!

MinnieMel said:
Kind of sad... excited to be cut up. But I guess you are excited to have it all fixed, plus done and dusted in time to recuperate for

THE BIG APPLE!!!!

I'm sooo scared about being put under but excited about having it done and being normal! Lol

Yeah bring on THE BIG APPLE!!! 20 weeks to go!

Back