Got my reality check

Xassy

Silver Member
I've been struggling for the last month. I've been having SW friendly meals but eating junk food. I keep gaining and losing the same couple of pounds. I contemplating just accepting my target weight as my current weight because I'm in the healthy weight range. I just figured that I'm never going to be truly happy with the way I look, so I might as well call it a day and focus on maintaining. However, I saw a photo of myself today that changed my opinion. I hate how I look. :cry:I still see too much fat. It has motivated me to shift the last 16lbs to get me to my desired weight of 9 stone, BMI 21.

I got a reality check and I needed it. ;) I'm thinking of sticking that photo on the cupboard door.

Did anyone else get to a point in their journey where they got stuck?

I'm stuck just now hun. I've put a bit on and I feel really bad and fat and flabby. It's only 10lb but I feel it and I'm not happy.
I'm back on it properly now, no big bags of sweets, no take aways and no treats because it's WI night and "doesn't count"
All these things count.

Let's do it girl!

I am so stuck at the minute and still have a long way to go. :(

I get to the weekends ok then I seem to lose the plot, I put on 5.5lbs over my camping hols a couple of weeks ago, it fell off fast but I thought what will a day off hurt that turned into 2 then 3.

Trying to get back on today but can feel I am craving for the junk I have been having :eek:

Not sure how to get the mojo back but I am trying so hard the first 3 days getting back are always the worst bit.

Good luck getting back into the swing of it, I am just going to go back to looking at losing 7lbs at a time for some reason I have gone back to looking at the fact I have another 5 1/2 stone to lose :(

Think I need to go back to basics x

Back