Got terrible tummy bug

Bea

Back on the wagon!
:wave_cry:Hi all - went down with an awful tummy bug yesterday am....Literally just up from almost 36 hours in bed. Even missed my LT appointment - as nothing staying down at the moment...if doesnt improve will be going to Doc this evening...

LOL...thanks for the message...feeling bit better...have my laptop up and running which is a good sign!

Sorry you have not been well Bea:hug99:

fetch.dll

Thanks for messages....didnt got to the Doc in the end as I feel 10000% better than yesterday...not my old self but definately on the mend....

Cheers....by the way - just reading your sig - over 6llbs loss in week 5 WOW...thats brilliant...

Cheers....by the way - just reading your sig - over 6llbs loss in week 5 WOW...thats brilliant...

Well its week 5 of our sponsored slim I have been dieting since mid november ...thanks though, you can still get good losses if your a good girl ....hee hee

So much better today...temp still high but I can now stand upright without feeling dizzy...so bring on the weekend...have my weigh in on Saturday now so will keep you posted!

Back