Got That Friday Feeling!

jacsprat

Silver Member
Hi everyone just a quick post to let you all know that I am still alive.

Had a fantastic weekend away at the caravan 2 weeks ago. Managed to stick to 790 fairly well and really enjoyed spending some time with my husband and the boys. We didn't get back till late Monday night so had to cancel my CDC appointment. That was my first mistake. Tuesday was first day back at school, we were a bit rushed in the morning plus I knew my water intake hadn't been brilliant over the weekend so I decided not to weigh myself. That was my second mistake.

I found it hard sticking to ss or 790 so decided I would have 2-3 days of eating low carb to get me firmly into ketosis. This was my third mistake. I've pretty much been eating what I want this week. Bit of protein, nuts, cheese, cream but I'm grazing all the time. I managed a perfect ss day on Tuesday and I really enjoyed it, felt great and in control and no heartburn or indigestion.

So tomorrow is the 1st of September and I'm back to ss. Low carb is fine for maintaining weight loss but I dont really seem to lose much due to the quantities I eat. I really want to shift 3-4 stone by Christmas.
Wish me luck.

Jac

Good luck :D

Best of luck to you, keep us posted.

Georgie
x

Back