Got That Friday Feeling!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jacsprat, 31 August 2007 Social URL.

1. jacsprat

jacsprat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    Hi everyone just a quick post to let you all know that I am still alive.

Had a fantastic weekend away at the caravan 2 weeks ago. Managed to stick to 790 fairly well and really enjoyed spending some time with my husband and the boys. We didn't get back till late Monday night so had to cancel my CDC appointment. That was my first mistake. Tuesday was first day back at school, we were a bit rushed in the morning plus I knew my water intake hadn't been brilliant over the weekend so I decided not to weigh myself. That was my second mistake.

I found it hard sticking to ss or 790 so decided I would have 2-3 days of eating low carb to get me firmly into ketosis. This was my third mistake. I've pretty much been eating what I want this week. Bit of protein, nuts, cheese, cream but I'm grazing all the time. I managed a perfect ss day on Tuesday and I really enjoyed it, felt great and in control and no heartburn or indigestion.

So tomorrow is the 1st of September and I'm back to ss. Low carb is fine for maintaining weight loss but I dont really seem to lose much due to the quantities I eat. I really want to shift 3-4 stone by Christmas.
    Wish me luck.

Jac

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kurious_oranj

kurious_oranj Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast type stuff
    Good luck :D

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Best of luck to you, keep us posted.

Georgie
    x

5. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.