• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

got the call....got the job!!

Thanks to all your finger crossing and praying I got good news yesterday and got the job I went for.

Feel so good about it. Over 100 people applied and they picked me!

Starting next week as I'm so fed up with being at home having been made redundant from my last job. Plus it means I'll have a bit of redundancy money left over. Shopping anyone?!

Looking forward to starting. It's a great bunch of people and I know a few of them already from some consultancy work I've done with them. Better pay, less travelling and overall, a better job. Hooray!!

FINALLY some good news!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Making it all add up
:happy096: :happy096: :happy096:

Well done, great news :)
Shopping sounds like a good idea ;)

LL Gal

Beautiful day
*LL Gal uncrosses fingers, legs, arms and eyes*

nice one!
daisy x

Hooray!! That's the best kind of new job the one that is better than the old one in all ways.

Well done - just starting to apply for work myself having been at home for 6yrs:eek: Hope I have your luck!!!

Good luck for next week.:D
Congratulations new body new job new man next.

x x x sam x x x

Is back in the saddle!
Great stuff Rachel!! Enjoy!

I Can Do This!
Fantastic Rachel! Going Up .....:D

is loving CWP xx
That's is fab news Rachel. Well done. All it takes is a little faith. Good luck hun x x
Good news!!

I don;t know anyone that doesn't benefit from being made redundant! I know I certainly did, and my mates as well - we always end up in a better job, which makes me question why not look more often!! LOL

Well done, time for the tides to turn for you Mrs. :)
Woohoo! Many congrats and well done!