got the call....got the job!!

Absolutely brilliant news Rachel - you must have really wowed them to beat all those others, and to find yourself another job so soon after being made redundant in this climate - be very, very proud of yourself! :)
I agree with BL too - being made redundant feels like the end of the world, but for me, and everyone else I know who has been through it, it's always ended up being entirely positive - everything happens for a reason! :) xx

Congratulations, I am so happy to hear your good news!!! Sometimes things that seem so dark, turn out to be the best thing for us.. there is always a plan, we just can't always see it.

Jez
xx

Well done Rachel! You deserve some good news. Over the moon for you angel! :) xx

Thanks guys....new problem with the whole thing. It was originally advertised as home based as there's lots of travelling involved. But now they want it to be HQ based...which is a 200 mile round commute! Arguing my case with employment lawyer to try to get them to justify their decision to change the location and effectively the contract that I've signed.
Life's nothing without a challenge eh?!!

Oh no, that's awful! My goodness, the road to happiness never does run smooth. Fingers crossed your Employment Lawyer manages to sort something out - the ink on the contract might be the deal breaker, but hopefully there will be a way out somehow. What a nightmare! Good luck xx

Back