• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Got the GP go-ahead yippee!

Hi all, Just a wee post to advise that I went to my GP today and he gave me the go-ahead to do LL. He was really interested in what was involved in LL,and wants to see how I do.Best of all he didn't charge me a penny.I'm abit surprised that he was so great about it.I guess I was shaping up for a debate and it never happened! BP was borderline though,and normally isn't!! I have now handed my form into local office and await the phone call:D.
Thanks to all for recent support x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Fabulous! Well done, and hope it all goes well on your LL journey!! :D

hi there
i remember being all geared up for a fight with mine - was really worried, but it was fine.
I'm glad it went well, good luck for when you start
daisy x

Stick to it 100%, it's only for a few weeks of your life. Don't get too worried about your weekly losses. Some weeks you lose more than others, it's common to have a few weeks of low losses and then a big loss.

Write a list of goals down.. Make them mini goals, such as half stone at a time & treat yourself (non-foodie thing) every time you reach one.

I'm doing a money jar, every time I lose 1lb I add £1. At the end I'll treat myself probably to something like a proper photo shoot..

Write a list of what's motivating you to start this diet.

Drink your water, as much as you can!