Got the GP go-ahead yippee!

jcjazzy

Silver Member
Hi all, Just a wee post to advise that I went to my GP today and he gave me the go-ahead to do LL. He was really interested in what was involved in LL,and wants to see how I do.Best of all he didn't charge me a penny.I'm abit surprised that he was so great about it.I guess I was shaping up for a debate and it never happened! BP was borderline though,and normally isn't!! I have now handed my form into local office and await the phone call:D.
Thanks to all for recent support x

Fabulous! Well done, and hope it all goes well on your LL journey!! :D

hi there
i remember being all geared up for a fight with mine - was really worried, but it was fine.
I'm glad it went well, good luck for when you start
daisy x

Thanks you two.I'm just desperate to get started now!Hope I don't have to wait too long!!
You both seem to be doing well.Any tips for a newbie?

Stick to it 100%, it's only for a few weeks of your life. Don't get too worried about your weekly losses. Some weeks you lose more than others, it's common to have a few weeks of low losses and then a big loss.

Write a list of goals down.. Make them mini goals, such as half stone at a time & treat yourself (non-foodie thing) every time you reach one.

I'm doing a money jar, every time I lose 1lb I add £1. At the end I'll treat myself probably to something like a proper photo shoot..

Write a list of what's motivating you to start this diet.

Drink your water, as much as you can!

Good news. I've now had the call.The class starts next Wednesday at 6pm .I can't wait.Hope I'm as optimistic next week!

Well done on getting the go ahead and I'm glad your class starts so soon :D

LL really can change your life :D:D:D

Thanks Westiegirl, I think thats why I am so excited.I can't wait to get back into normal sizes.Bring it on!!!!

Back