Got the packs - all set now...

Thanks guys :)

Having a bit of a urghhhh day today in that I've got the worst period pain, it's a killer - so I'm kind of sat in a funny position leaning over to the left to try and ease it a bit.

Just dropped hubby and one of his workmates off at the airport as they're off to Dublin on their Christmas do - can't be bad! I'm off to the cinema in a bit with my son, watching Ghost Town with Ricky Gervais === of course there will be not a piece of popcorn passing my lips, it's coffee all the way :)

My son tried my wii fit for me yesterday and it wasn't working - think all the batteries have died as it's not been used for so long so my aim is to get that up and running and get going on it as soon as I'm able, really need to get the exercise going. We've bought our son a bike for Christmas so he's got it planned that we're going to go for bike rides together so that should help too.

goog luck Katie, im on day 4 now and doing great, not hungry at all, stomach is rumbling lots though lol,
i found that the flavours are much nicer cold, not hot but i suppose its all down to personal choice, i wouldnt touch the soups with a bargepole lol

Just wanted to say well done Katie, sounds like you are doing great and week 1 loss was fab!

Like you I am freezing too, have actually had some coffee to warm me up and I never drink coffee :)

Good luck for week2 xx

im also freezing! i havnt touched coffee yet although i do miss it so much!
my partner has bought me some tablet sweeteners so im going to try a black coffee later, cant have the milk as im SSing

:) Thanks :)

I am really happy with how it's going, feels a lot better than I thought it would.

Re the coffee - I never drank it in my life until this year, I've always hated it and anything else (cake or sweets) with coffee in but now its all I drink. In fact even when I gave up the diet I still stuck to drinking black coffee.

do you get use to black coffee then? i use to have it white with 2 sugars so will be a big change for me, i hope i get use to it!

I had no trouble getting used to it - it might help that I never drank it before so am not used to it any other way. I do buy decent coffee though, I like the strong ones and if it's my ownly real food/drink then I'm having a nice one. I like the Percol, it's a fair trade one and it's a lovely flavour.

I had no trouble getting used to it - it might help that I never drank it before so am not used to it any other way. I do buy decent coffee though, I like the strong ones and if it's my ownly real food/drink then I'm having a nice one. I like the Percol, it's a fair trade one and it's a lovely flavour.

Totally agree, CD led me to my new found love of Espresso and haven't looked back since and you can taste quality.

xx

i buy nescafe gold blend as its the only one i like, and i used to have 1 and a half tea heaped tea spoons, just had a black one with 1 sweetener in it .....yuk lol ill keep trying it though!

yep keep giving it a go - hope you do get to like it as it's lovely to be able to have a hot drink.

yeh thats what ive been missing as i dont like the shake hot, i might have another black coffee before bed, might try it without the sweetener though as its got an after taste.

You can have Marigold Boullion, it's like a vegetable oxo drink, you can buy it in Asda and Tesco etc --- think it's about a maximum of 2 drinks a day.

Love your photo :)

thank you :)
ohh yes ive seen that boullion in asda! two a day would be perfect, one in the morning, one before bed! thanks for letting me know!
x

Well I faced my first 'going out' session this evening - me and hubby were going watching the Kooks in Blackpool and he hadn't eaten before hand so we went to a little Italian restaurant while he had a meal ..... and I had a coffee - was easy and didn't bother me one bit ----- even gave him the little biscuit that came with my drink.

The Kooks were brilliant so I've also danced a load of calories away too.

Not gonna get chance to read many posts though as I'm shattered and have to be up early for work in the morning ..... and it's weigh in day once more!!!!

good luck katie
l restarted today and lm feeling fine so far
looking forward to losing my weigh with cd

Back