Saturday morning 200lbs
Sunday morning 200.8lbs????????
Monday morning 200.4lbs
Tuesday morning 200.4lbs
Wednesday morning 198.8lbs!!!!!!!!!!

UNDER 200lbs. Woohoo!!!!!:woohoo:

YAY!!!!! So pleased for you, such a milestone to reach so well done you. xxx

Well done Cate x

Great milestone. Well done!!! Raise a glass of sparkling water to yourself.

Thanks ladies. My business partner hasn't seen me for three weeks but we met up today and she was amazed and said I was looking great. And my son's childminder who hasn't seen me for two weeks was sooooo complimentary tonight when I picked James up. She told me I already looked 10 years younger. I could have kissed her! I like these compliments.

Fantastic Cate x

Oh Cate, I'm so chuffed for you. Soak up those compliments like a sponge - you deserve them. X :D

im delighted for you well done :) x

Cate well done!!! :) I bet u feel fab - keep up the good work!!

I see ur name is "Thornhill cate" is that Cardiff? I'm from Pontypridd originally but live in Manchester now :)

Cate well done!!! :) I bet u feel fab - keep up the good work!!

I see ur name is "Thornhill cate" is that Cardiff? I'm from Pontypridd originally but live in Manchester now :)

Hi Foo Fan,

Yes, I live in Thornhill in Cardiff but I'm not from here. Only been in Cardiff since 2004. I've also been to Pontypridd. I really like it here apart from the fact that's it's so much wetter than the south east. But you obviously didn't leave South Wales for better weather given that you moved to Manchester! :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::)

congrats its a great feeling

Well done Cate xx

Thanks all.

Back