got through day one :))

franbella21

minimims stalker
i just had to share with everyone that i got through day 1!!an achievement for me as i failed miserably on my first attempt.The only thing is im soooo hungry and feel light headed is this normal? x

Hey :) I started yesterday also and I feel fine so far, I am getting hunger pangs however but im going to fight through it. Not looking forward to tomorrow as ive heard thats the worst day lol just make sure you drink lots of water :) xx

hey we will have to keep each other in check lol i felt really tired yest aswell im drinking lots of water and my cdc said i could drink pepsimax?? x

Well done for your first day! I promise, it does get easier - just think, in a couple of days, your body will start burning pure fat from under your skin and around your organs, and you will be on the way to a healthier, slimmer life! Keep sipping your water, and do something to take your mind off your hunger. Paint your nails, tidy out your wardrobe, re-arrange the furniture - anything that keeps you vaguely active and mentally occupied.
Well done, and keep going!:party0011:

Hi, congratulations! Yes, it does get easier, the hunger will disappear, just keep yourself busy, drink plenty of water and try to get enough sleep. I wouldn't drink pepsimax though as it might prevent you from getting into ketosis. x

Congratulations!! Time flies by!! Im on week 6 as of 2moro and I have never felt so good!! Good luck xxxx

hey we will have to keep each other in check lol i felt really tired yest aswell im drinking lots of water and my cdc said i could drink pepsimax?? x
No dont drink it, it has citric acid in that can give you water retention. I had pepsimax and juice a few weeks ago on a restart and although I was in ketosis my WI was 5lbs less :eek: than it was on my restart last week and my very first start last year!
Although its not in the CD rules some people do drink Coke Zero as it has no citric acid.

Congrats on getting thru today - I'm on day two and it was alot easier than day one! Nearly cracked at about 4pm, but this site saved me from impending doom!! very tired and headachy and real problems sleeping last night so hoping that will ease off.

I feel if I can just get thru this first week and particularly survive the w/e things will get easier. Its so nice to know that I'm not alone.

All the best for tomorrow x

Back