got to come back

pos bird

Well I decided to go to the other side to help my mom and joined weight watchers. Mom gets it free but I have to pay £6.25 a week. Did ok the first week and lost 2.5 lbs with a totm. But for me its a no no. It has done my head in completely having to point everything and work out what foods have how many points. I brought the magazine and by far there is no comparison to SW. certainly not inspiration and no where near as interesting as SW. Haven't told mom yet but slimming world definitely for. Sick of feeling hungry as well. Glad to be back. :)

Did that too..., now back to sw and not starving any more and feeling so much happier x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you. I know re weekly fee, plus I work shifts so if I can not make a week its tough, still have to pay. Plus every week they are constantly trying to sell all their products and gadgets. Soooo glad I am back.

Thank you. I know re weekly fee, plus I work shifts so if I can not make a week its tough, still have to pay. Plus every week they are constantly trying to sell all their products and gadgets. Soooo glad I am back.

On sw you can register as a shift worker i have as i work 3 shifts :/ wi tonight after 2 weeks on back shift so not been able to go its nice knowing that i dont have to pay for weeks that i cant go due to work :D

welcome back, and we forgive you leaving.

this time.:copon:

xxxxx

Welcome back - I think most of us watched the dispatches programme on weight watchers...lets not say anymore :giggle::ignore:

Welcome back - I think most of us watched the dispatches programme on weight watchers...lets not say anymore :giggle::ignore:

Ooh intrigued!tell me more.

Ooh intrigued!tell me more.

Lol there was a channel 4 dispatches programme on the other night investigating weight watchers. You can watch it here: Dispatches - Weight Watchers: How They Make Their Millions - Channel 4

It's only half an hour. But basically a woman who did weight watchers had stopped going and gained some weight. One of the presenters worked out that for everything pound (lbs) she lost to that date, she spent £101 doing the ww diet! x

Lol there was a channel 4 dispatches programme on the other night investigating weight watchers. You can watch it here: Dispatches - Weight Watchers: How They Make Their Millions - Channel 4

It's only half an hour. But basically a woman who did weight watchers had stopped going and gained some weight. One of the presenters worked out that for everything pound (lbs) she lost to that date, she spent £101 doing the ww diet! x

ooh thanks, i will watch that later x

Back