Got to get my head back in the game!

Caz

Repeat Offender
This year I've been doing my teacher training and so I've spent the last 8 weeks on placement. I'd been doing calorie counting successfully but was faffing for too long and felt I needed more structure. So I started Slimming World about 5 weeks ago, lost a couple of lbs and then just put it all back on. Things got so crazy on my final placement, being at school from 7.45/8 until 6, coming home and working til 10/11 that eating right and exercising went out the window completely. I finished my placement on Friday and finish completely on Tuesday so really want to get myself back on track now. I NEED to get myself back on track! Not really sure why I'm posting this, guess I'm just hoping that someone's found my lost mojo!

It's not lost, it just got buried in life. Dig it up, dust it off and start all over again!

Let's do it together Caroline! I'm having a terrible few days and need to knuckle down and focus too. It's so easy to let myself backslide :(

I feel exactly the same!! Looking for some inspiration too!! I started SW in Feb, did really well but have lost 'it' again!! I have decided to read some success stories, have planned my weeks meals and been to the supermarket and bought all the fabulous healthy stuff ready! Going to try some new recipes to see if it gives me the kick I need....... Good luck!! :)

There are so many of us in the same boat that it may just sink lol :-D maybe it's the rubbish weather

The rubbish weather along with oodles of work and loads of biscuits, chocolates and wine that I've been given as presents, oops!

Back