Got to get thro day one

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Cham Pers, 8 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Cham Pers

Cham Pers size 8 by July

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi there, im back after doing LT successfully for 7 weeks and losing 2 stone. Ive since put on 7lbs by not refeeding properly and have decided to buy avidlite online and tryung to get thro one day! Ive done this five or six times now and just cant seem to get through the first day. Im sitting here stuffed after coping all day with shakes and fighting with my nagging inner voice to eat and have given in again :cry :cry tomorrow i will try again BUT i need help and support :cry if theres anyone out there please give me a talking to. I'll be good all day and come tea time im defenceless. All i can put it down to is its a coping mechanism. I cope all day as a busy wife, mummy and foster mum and at the end of the day just eat and eat. Ive got a weeks' supply of TFR shakes gonna try again...thursday 9th June day 1

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kay80

kay80 Full Member

Start Weight:
    1st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    0st13.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.4lb(9.59%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Well lets wrk 2geda one day at a time!! Im really tryin to kick my motivAtion in. 2mrw is the 1st positive day for our new beginning. U with me chick?

4. Cham Pers

Cham Pers size 8 by July

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Yeah too right chick :) woken up in a positive mood. We can do this! Catch up later today, see how we both getting on! X

5. Sarah_890

Sarah_890 Member

Good luck for today :)

6. Cham Pers

Cham Pers size 8 by July

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks sarah! So far so good :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.