Got to goal

lisalu

Reached goal tonight at WW. Actually am 1lb below it :-D After 3 stone 8.5lbs lost I finally reached it, I'm in shock but soooooo happy I can't believe it. Just had to share :)

Thank u Marie! It feels fantastic and kind of surreal! Im thinking what'll I do now! Thinking of applying to become a leader :)

Reached goal tonight at WW. Actually am 1lb below it :-D After 3 stone 8.5lbs lost I finally reached it, I'm in shock but soooooo happy I can't believe it. Just had to share :)

Well Done Sweetie! I've been at Goal for 4 Weeks today, such a good feeling! Definitely apply to be a Leader :) x

Yaay!! Well done! How are you going to celebrate?

Serena did u have to maintain for the four weeks? That's what my leader said and then I'll get my gold card. Maria tonight myself and hubby are having pizza and I'm gonna have a big salad with it & hubby's having chips! I have it pointed coz I really want to keep it up and not blow it now that I've reached goal. We have 3 episodes left of breaking bad so we're gonna watch them! Hubby has bought me 4 pairs of skinny jeans & new boots :)
I'm loving all the compliments. Such a great feeling

Serena did u have to maintain for the four weeks? That's what my leader said and then I'll get my gold card. Maria tonight myself and hubby are having pizza and I'm gonna have a big salad with it & hubby's having chips! I have it pointed coz I really want to keep it up and not blow it now that I've reached goal. We have 3 episodes left of breaking bad so we're gonna watch them! Hubby has bought me 4 pairs of skinny jeans & new boots :)
I'm loving all the compliments. Such a great feeling

I don't go to a Meeting so I'm not too sure what the Gold Card Rules are? Go You with your 4 Pairs of Skinny Jeans, where did you get them from? I have one pair but desperate for some more! Which Dress Size do you wear now? X PS-Did u enjoy your Pizza? I had Dominos last night. X

I don't go to a Meeting so I'm not too sure what the Gold Card Rules are? Go You with your 4 Pairs of Skinny Jeans, where did you get them from? I have one pair but desperate for some more! Which Dress Size do you wear now? X PS-Did u enjoy your Pizza? I had Dominos last night. X

I got them in Only. They were EUR12 each. Got a blue pair, khaki green & navy. I love them. Never would I have dreamed of wearing them before! Also got a pair of just denim skinnies for EUR10! EUR46 for 4 pairs, bargain! I'm a size 12. Before starting ww I was heading for a size 18. Some 12's are now even loose! The pizza was yum. Mmmh I love dominos too! Hope u enjoyed it! Go u for doing it on your own. I left for three months back in March and gained 10lbs. Just couldn't do it alone

I got them in Only. They were EUR12 each. Got a blue pair, khaki green & navy. I love them. Never would I have dreamed of wearing them before! Also got a pair of just denim skinnies for EUR10! EUR46 for 4 pairs, bargain! I'm a size 12. Before starting ww I was heading for a size 18. Some 12's are now even loose! The pizza was yum. Mmmh I love dominos too! Hope u enjoyed it! Go u for doing it on your own. I left for three months back in March and gained 10lbs. Just couldn't do it alone

I found that with Minimins I didn't need a Meeting, best thing I ever did was setting up on here! I don't think we have that Store here? I got my pair in Dorothy Perkins, need to continue my Hunt! I really really enjoyed my Dominos, it's not something i have often so I really really enjoyed it! X PS-Do you reckon you are more of a 10 now? I started at a 12 and I'm a 6 now. X

I found that with Minimins I didn't need a Meeting, best thing I ever did was setting up on here! I don't think we have that Store here? I got my pair in Dorothy Perkins, need to continue my Hunt! I really really enjoyed my Dominos, it's not something i have often so I really really enjoyed it! X PS-Do you reckon you are more of a 10 now? I started at a 12 and I'm a 6 now. X

Wow a 6! Go you that's absolutely teeny tiny! I don't know if I'm a 10. Maybe in some shops.... Maybe one day ill be a 10 in all shops! :) ya I'm in Ireland, not sure Only is in the UK. It used to be called Vera Moda

Wow a 6! Go you that's absolutely teeny tiny! I don't know if I'm a 10. Maybe in some shops.... Maybe one day ill be a 10 in all shops! :) ya I'm in Ireland, not sure Only is in the UK. It used to be called Vera Moda

I think I've seen that in Charity Shops but I guess that would be cos people have been over to Ireland? I still don't feel tiny, need my head to catch up with my body! X

Back