Got to lose that chub!!

Would it benefit me to have my other alpen maybe tonight after tea? I forgot to add I have a mullerlight too.

I am going to have chicken, garlic, spring onions, peppers, and add white wine vinegar, soy sauce, passata, mange tout and add chicken stock. I think that's ok? xx

Would it benefit me to have my other alpen maybe tonight after tea? I forgot to add I have a mullerlight too.

I am going to have chicken, garlic, spring onions, peppers, and add white wine vinegar, soy sauce, passata, mange tout and add chicken stock. I think that's ok? xx

That sounds lovely! You don't have to have it as you can either have 1 or 2 alpen lights as a HexB :) all I'd advise is only eat it if you're hungry x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hope it goes ok as never been a 'cook' as such!

Not too sure it is going to be like sweet and sour sauce though???

Help!! lol x

Omg no not fanta lol!! I added Chinese 5 spice and it was the loveliest meal ever!! And I added paprika!! Definitely recommend and will do it again!! I'm sooooo craving a ripple tonight tho....eek!! X

hey :) I'm here to follow your journey :)!
I do weight watchers myself but I'm so intrigued to see people losing weight and eating foods on different diets! your food sounds so yummy! :)

Hey! Thank you for following, don't know where I would be without JoJo on here lol!! I'm loving cooking at the moment and doing different things, can't believe you can eat so much and lose weight! Good luck with your journey x

Right, I want to do a lasagne or spag Bol tonight but what day would that be and how do I make it sun free? Help please lol x

Today: Original day!

Breakfast: Bran flakes (HexB) and semi skimmed milk (HexA)
Snack: Babybell and
Lunch: Ham salad - Lettuce, lots of Ham, cucumber, mixed salad leaves, gherkins and added a dairylea light triangle
Snack: Kiwi fruit, banana, blueberries, grapes and strawberries!
Tea: Weight watchers x 2 sausages, 1 lean bit of steak, lots of veg and maybe a couple of wedges!

Plenty of coffee and water!

Today: Original day!

Breakfast: Bran flakes (HexB) and semi skimmed milk (HexA)
Snack: Babybell and
Lunch: Ham salad - Lettuce, lots of Ham, cucumber, mixed salad leaves, gherkins and added a dairylea light triangle
Snack: Kiwi fruit, banana, blueberries, grapes and strawberries!
Tea: Weight watchers x 2 sausages, 1 lean bit of steak, lots of veg and maybe a couple of wedges!

Plenty of coffee and water!

Sounds yum! How did you get on with your pasta?
Don't forget your wedges wouldn't be free on an original day if they're potato! You could make your own using one of your Heb tho xx

How would I make my own to make them free? I meant SW free ones, with some paprika on top?

Lasagne was lovely! my OH wasn't impressed but I knew he wouldn't like everything I do! x

How would I make my own to make them free? I meant SW free ones, with some paprika on top?

Lasagne was lovely! my OH wasn't impressed but I knew he wouldn't like everything I do! x

If it's an original day, there is no way to make them free as potato isn't a free food. You could use a HexB baking potato and aslong as you left the skin on you could make it into wedges xx
Also you'd need to syn the sausages - altho ww ones aren't too high - they used to be half a syn each x

Great idea for the HexB, thanks!

I might add some mushrooms done in chopped garlic with Philadelphia too! x

Great idea for the HexB, thanks!

I might add some mushrooms done in chopped garlic with Philadelphia too! x

Good plan xx if you have the right phili you can use it as part of your a choice to save syns xx
The garlic fry light is really good on mushrooms too xx

Good plan xx if you have the right phili you can use it as part of your a choice to save syns xx
The garlic fry light is really good on mushrooms too xx

Thank you.

I thought the original light Philadelphia was free as well as the mushrooms?

Mushrooms are free, but phili isn't! It's 1 syn for every 20 cals xx

Ah that's what it prob was lol!!

today is a bit naughty but here goes; green

breakfast; bran flakes (hexB) and semi skimmed milk (hexA)
snack; banana, kiwi and nectarine
lunch; bachelors pasta thing with milk and water
snack; muller light
tea; Chinese from the shop which will prob be egg fried rice with sweet n sour sauce

plenty of water and black coffee x

Back