Got to stop messing around

Just going to get some soup , feeling a bit peckish x

I'm off to bed,
Not felt too good today
Been really tired , achy and cold,
Was going to read but think il just get my head down ,
Hope tomorrow's better xxx

Supervon, I love that. Hope you feel better tomorrow hun, some nasty stuff going around at the moment. :(

Morning Vonnie :)

How are you feeling today hun? Better, I hope!

And well done on the herbal tea - I love coffee too but limit myself to 1-2 builders' teas and 1 coffee, all in the morning, or else I get palpitations...I love the Pukka range, they are more expensive but are packed full of flavour. I had two teapot loads of them yesterday - mixed rosehip tea (Sainsburys) with Pukka three mint, and it was smashing :)

Morning Vonnie :) How are you feeling today hun? Better, I hope! And well done on the herbal tea - I love coffee too but limit myself to 1-2 builders' teas and 1 coffee, all in the morning, or else I get palpitations...I love the Pukka range, they are more expensive but are packed full of flavour. I had two teapot loads of them yesterday - mixed rosehip tea (Sainsburys) with Pukka three mint, and it was smashing :)

Hi susie
Feel a bit better thanks,
It's raining but I want to go and get some of those tablets , so I'm have to. Dodge the rain drops like a ninja lol ,

Yes I've had pukka tea they are good , that combination sounds nice :)

Weather miserable too. Glad you're feeling better now hun, onwards and upwards!

well done marv thats a great weight loss well done x

Yes! 4 pounds is amazing! You are DEFINITELY back in the game. Hope your test results are ok. xx

My blood results ,,,,,,

Blood sugar is fine,
I ve. not started the menopause ,

But
It has shown my thyroid is borderline low,
And it also showed some sort of virus ,

I have to have the blood tests repeated in a month , he hasn't prescribed anything he wants to get the next results back ,
I am going back to work on Saturday x

Congrats on your 4 pounds off babes and wow .. 8 stones! That's fabulous. Well done. :)

Back