Got winked at!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by littleblue, 21 June 2007 Social URL.

1. littleblue

littleblue Full Member

Lighter Life
    Ok, so I drive a convertible, but haven't had any unsolicited male attention for a long time.
    I was at a set of traffic lights and a car pulled up next to me. The man looked across, smiled then winked as I started to drive off!
    So I checked the mirror to make sure I didn't have sticky up hair, panda make-up or buttons undone, appeared to be in order so can only assume it was an appreciative wink (though he could have had something in his eye, I suppose)
    Drove home with a smile on my face... thank goodness he could only see me from the shoulders up!!:eek:
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    These little things sure make you feel great....a real boost to your confidence too
    Mini likes this.
  4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Ahhhh! That's lovely - glad he made your day!
    Mini likes this.
  5. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Wow, now that's lovely news - no wonder you're still smiling.

Here's to many more winks to come :)

Mini likes this.
  6. SafcGirl31

SafcGirl31 Full Member

Whey Hey!!!!
    I could do with something like that happening to me.
    Male attention is slightly lacking at the moment!!
    Well Done
    Mini likes this.
  7. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    aww thats nice, it will give you a boost & make you feel good about yourself.
    Mini likes this.
  8. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Thats fab & less of the negative comments please! Enjoy it!! As for the convertable - you'll be a poseur in no time!! What car is it! (please dont say merc sports cos then we would have to fall out cos I'd be jealous!!)
    Mini likes this.
  9. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Hi Littleblue,

I can top that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Yesterday I encountered a guy in a coffee shop - never saw him before - he looked at me and smiled and I smiled back and looked away. But I could tell he was still looking (and why wouldn't he - and me with my little size 10 tush?!! ;)) and then ..................... when I went to pay for my coffee the girl at the til said "Oh that's been taken care of Madam" - when I asked how she pointed in the direction of my ADMIRER and that "that gentleman over there".

Someone tried to PULL ME!!! The Possum still has it ...... it was just hidden under 3st of flab!!!

Keep going comrades .... this comes to us all. :cool:
    Mini likes this.
  10. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    You look lovely in your avatar! Nice to enjoy the moment:)

WOW! great to hear these stories!

It is nice when the critical eye is so approving:)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.