Got winked at!

littleblue

Ok, so I drive a convertible, but haven't had any unsolicited male attention for a long time.
I was at a set of traffic lights and a car pulled up next to me. The man looked across, smiled then winked as I started to drive off!
So I checked the mirror to make sure I didn't have sticky up hair, panda make-up or buttons undone, appeared to be in order so can only assume it was an appreciative wink (though he could have had something in his eye, I suppose)
Drove home with a smile on my face... thank goodness he could only see me from the shoulders up!!:eek:

Wow, now that's lovely news - no wonder you're still smiling.

Here's to many more winks to come :)

Cath

Whey Hey!!!!
I could do with something like that happening to me.
Male attention is slightly lacking at the moment!!
Well Done

Thats fab & less of the negative comments please! Enjoy it!! As for the convertable - you'll be a poseur in no time!! What car is it! (please dont say merc sports cos then we would have to fall out cos I'd be jealous!!)

Hi Littleblue,

I can top that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Yesterday I encountered a guy in a coffee shop - never saw him before - he looked at me and smiled and I smiled back and looked away. But I could tell he was still looking (and why wouldn't he - and me with my little size 10 tush?!! ;)) and then ..................... when I went to pay for my coffee the girl at the til said "Oh that's been taken care of Madam" - when I asked how she pointed in the direction of my ADMIRER and that "that gentleman over there".

Someone tried to PULL ME!!! The Possum still has it ...... it was just hidden under 3st of flab!!!

Keep going comrades .... this comes to us all. :cool:

Ok, so I drive a convertible, but haven't had any unsolicited male attention for a long time.
I was at a set of traffic lights and a car pulled up next to me. The man looked across, smiled then winked as I started to drive off!
So I checked the mirror to make sure I didn't have sticky up hair, panda make-up or buttons undone, appeared to be in order so can only assume it was an appreciative wink (though he could have had something in his eye, I suppose)
Drove home with a smile on my face... thank goodness he could only see me from the shoulders up!!:eek:

You look lovely in your avatar! Nice to enjoy the moment:)

Hi Littleblue,

I can top that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Yesterday I encountered a guy in a coffee shop - never saw him before - he looked at me and smiled and I smiled back and looked away. But I could tell he was still looking (and why wouldn't he - and me with my little size 10 tush?!! ;)) and then ..................... when I went to pay for my coffee the girl at the til said "Oh that's been taken care of Madam" - when I asked how she pointed in the direction of my ADMIRER and that "that gentleman over there".

Someone tried to PULL ME!!! The Possum still has it ...... it was just hidden under 3st of flab!!!

Keep going comrades .... this comes to us all. :cool:

WOW! great to hear these stories!

It is nice when the critical eye is so approving:)

Back