gotta love ketosis!

charlene-wilson

Silver Member
oh look its dinner time i had forgot! i love you Ketosis x x x For the first time In my life im actually feeling positive about the outcome of my new journey. Hope i keep it up.
So seeing as im not that hungry i think i will try the veg soup i got. At least if i dont like it i wont feel as tho iv lost a meal. Day 7 today, Official weigh in day tomorrow morning as it was when i started a week ago.

Hope all the new slim and savers are going ok. :)

I am so happy that things are going well for you, I don't think I am in ketosis yet, getting there though, hope to be fully in by tomorrow! It's really great that you're feeling positive! Keep it up and I am sure you will get to your goal!!! xxx

Good for you wooohooo xx

Well i had the veg soup yakky! i couldnt eat it but as id tasted it my tummy automatically said it was hungry and as i got a free sample shake i had a bar. The choc truffa one. It was so nice but my teeth are so sensitive that with every bite it caused pain. I put up with it untill i had finished it so what i have left of them i will only have if i have no means of doing a shake or meal pack. Luckly i only got 4 pouches of the veg soup so i will store the other 3 in the bottom of the box haha. I had the red fruits shake this morning and i thought it tasted like fresh strawberries so im now wondering what the strawberry shake will taste like? I cant wait for weigh in. I no its good cos iv seen what i am this morning, but its going to take probs a stone and half at least for my clothes to loosen up. My face is thinner but then again my face and neck are always the first to lose weigh lol. I deffo have more energy but thats thanks to ketosis.

Tara, ketosis for will be on its way :) i like to read your diary. I find it interesting to see how others are getting on especially in the first few weeks.

Stitcherjenny, well done on your 6lb loss and welcome to slim and save. :) Hope yo have a good first week on it.

Thank you :) xx

I've got some soups coming in my next order :(

Haha I hated the veg soup too, cardboard and dust soup.. I have 13 pouches lol but Rob said I can have 5 free spag bols to make up for it, not bad really!

I honestly think I will stick to this diet, I've never stuck before but I feel different this time, plus, theres the wedding dress incentive!

Good luck to you and heres to a nice loss on the scales this week!!!

I said the same thing about the berries shake - I was quite disppointed as I thought it would tase of more than strawberry!! I think I only have one veg soup so quite pleased about that as everyone is saying its horrid!
Still not keen to have another spag bol after saturday - I'll maybe try cottage pie tonight - away to leave for home now x

OH gosh stitcherjenny, lets hope you like them.
5 free spagbol!! lucky girl. thats my tea tonight with some vegies from the allowence. Im taking short goals. i just want to lose 4stone to get back to where i was before i got pregnant. I was happy at that weight. Then see how i feel and then perhaps go for more. i have a whale to lose so dont want to think of maybe another 10 months on here. its too far away. Im aiming going untill end of apil.
Were also going on a uk break may or june time so thats summat to lose weight for. im sure you will look so good on your wedding day. :)

Yeah I am just hoping to get to my 8 weeks on this and then that will be my bday and then end of march my dress fitting!!! eeekk Then might go back on for april for another 4 weeks, and spend may back on slimming world so I can get doing some serious cardio and toning for June!

xx

I ended up having the cottage pie tonight, 3rd time iv had it and iv gone off it. I couldnt eat the whole portion. managed half and the veg and threw the other.
Sounds like a good plan Tara :)
Sorry scotbean i must have missed your posting. What happened on saturday? i read your feeling stressed, hope tomorrows a better day. :)

I was like that with the cottage pie. Ordered a multipack containing one of each flavour, enough to last a week, and then tried my 1 cottage pie. Thought it wasn't too bad and as I only had a week's worth of packs I had to order more quite quickly so after a couple of days trying the ones I thought I'd like the most I ordered more things including about 20 cottage pie. I think I had like 1 more and didn't like it. I've forced a few down but probably have about a dozen sitting in my kitchen drawer. I was going to have 1 a week but I can't see that happening actually :).

I dont no why and how iv gone off it. But the smell of it was funny. I tried adding black pepper but no, still couldnt do it. I have a habbit that i smell everything before it goes in my mouth. I dont no why i do that either cos im not a fussy eater. But that cottage pie..... was not right. Glad i only orderd 4 and the 1 remaining can sit in the bottom of the box with the 3 veg soup i have left over lol.

I have 13 veg soups and I can safely say I would rather lose the money than eat them, absolutely disgusting. I have my spag bols now so I am happy with those! Love the caramel shakes, got loads of vanilla and banana that I will force down too! (They taste funny)

Oh i love the banana one! not tried a vanilla yet, will be having the vanilla crispy shake today and the caramel one is also nice. Id be happy to lose the money than eat the veg soup (errrr) haha.

I haven't tired the veg soup, tomato soup or cottage pie yet so they're all sitting waiting to be eaten. I'm also got a vanilla shake and a load of banana bars sat at the bottom of a box as I don't like them. Maybe we should have a pack swap thread (if it's allowed).

That would be cool! Ive taken an aversion to spag bol and have ten packs so would be happy to swap someone!!

That would be cool! Ive taken an aversion to spag bol and have ten packs so would be happy to swap someone!!

I'd swap you for some banana bars (they're a little out of date but perfectly fine) and a vanilla shake.
I looooooooooooove the spag bol.

I would def go for that!! lol - can you PM me somehow?

Hi guys I'm doing exante but noticed your having the same problem with the vanilla shake try having it hot with a spoon of coffee it's much nice it's like a vanilla latte :D sorry for gate crashing your diary hun xx

Back