Gotta shout about this....

Annie68

Silver Member
Hi folks, Happy New Year to you all. Sorry I've been MIA. we just got back from the outlaws in Scotland tonight. We left Tuesday morning right after WI.

Well... the WI was the one for over Christmas week... I was soooo good, I lost

3 and a half pounds!!!!

I also got my 2 and a half stone award and was slimmer of the week. Woohoo .. go me!!

Chuffed to bits or what? LOL.

Now, time to try and catch up on the forums. eeks!

wowzers, well done you!! xxxx

That's how much I put -on- lol Well done Annie! :)

That is amazing, well done! You have lost so much since you started SW, you must be really proud.

Well... the WI was the one for over Christmas week... I was soooo good, I lost

3 and a half pounds!!!!

I also got my 2 and a half stone award and was slimmer of the week. Woohoo .. go me!!

Congratulations Annie and well done as it is a fantastic start to the New Year!:happy096:

Happy New Year Annie!!!

Love Mini xxx

Well done hun, omg what a great achievment to lose weight over xmas and new year. Where abouts up here were you x

Aw, well done you, thats fab!!!!

well done girl!!! could have popped here for a few drinks too !!!
happy new year and good luck with your journey xxx

Sorry for the delayed reply. I took the decs down today and blitzed the living room to get rid of tinsel and glitter!!

We went to Rosyth (well someone has to eh? lol) Mark grew up in Garelochhead on the West Coast but they moved to Rosyth when he was in his early teens.

We had a drive out and a walk around Balvaird Castle and Loch Leven on New Year's Eve.. the sun was out!! woohoo.

I should have collected addresses before we went and popped in to see you all LOL.

Back