GP

Wowwhat shocking behaviour from them! I had to see mine when I did a VLCD a few years back every month and they were really supportive. The one GP even made a graph of my weight loss and looked forward to marking it down every month! (Too ashamed to go back and see that one since I put it back on tho! hehehe) Change your GP asap as you need support not criticism xx

oh Andy....I started to read your post and got all excited that there were some old-fashioned GPs still around....then I read on! It is a worry, and I do believe many are now in the profession for the money rather than the vocation it once was.

I feel so bad when I hear these negative stories about the NHS... we are supposed to help people, and look at them as a whole person, rather than just a "condition". I'm beginning to think there is little human compassion left in many NHS workers nowadays. I understand that morale is low, many are overworked and underpaid, etc, etc ... but how do we expect to turn things around when there's such apathy?

And, I wonder why I get frustrated with my colleagues....

Mmmmm.....

*steps down off her soap box*

Back