Extra Easy Grab and go question

autumnbabe

Gold Member
I'm on day three and starting to understand what I'm meant to be doing.
But can I have grab and go if I have had my HE a and HE b today ?

Hiya. Thanks for that. I'm finding it really easy. But I keeping thinking. I seriously can't lose weight eating what I'm eating. But its says its free or super free.! Made chilli con carne last night from sw website. It was beautiful!

Ah that's really good Hun! Well done! My one tip would be to pay close attention to the 'stop when you're full' bit. I messed up quite a bit thinking 'oh it's free I can eat non stop!' But that's because I'm greedy probably... If you haven't already, it's worth keeping a diary on here I find - somewhere to write down how you're doing and when you're wobbling x

Thank u. Tbh last night I had think 'look you are full. You don't need to eat anymore,
I just hope when I go for weigh in on Wednesday that I have lost.
I also haven't had any syns as yet I haven't found that I have needed any yet.

Thank u. Tbh last night I had think 'look you are full. You don't need to eat anymore,
I just hope when I go for weigh in on Wednesday that I have lost.
I also haven't had any syns as yet I haven't found that I have needed any yet.

You need to be having a min of 5 syns a day to be following the plan correctly. How about trying to incorporate them into your meals if you are struggling to use them? Maybe a bit of olive oil for cooking, or some extra cheese on a pasta dish or something x

I'm on day three and starting to understand what I'm meant to be doing.
But can I have grab and go if I have had my HE a and HE b today ?

You could hun but you would need to syn it if you have already used your healthy extras. If you are looking for something to use your syns for that may be your answer :)

Thanks welshtigger never realised this. I thought if I didn't use them I was being extra good.
I will use them then. Thanks for that x

Ah that's really good Hun! Well done! My one tip would be to pay close attention to the 'stop when you're full' bit. I messed up quite a bit thinking 'oh it's free I can eat non stop!' But that's because I'm greedy probably... If you haven't already, it's worth keeping a diary on here I find - somewhere to write down how you're doing and when you're wobbling x

In tandem with the above, my tip would be 'only eat when hungry'. May sound like a no brainer, but I know even though I was sticking to plan, I was eating because I'd just got up ergo, it must be breakfast then the clock said 12 noon so it MUST be lunch etc.
I did lose weight just being on plan but my losses were better once I gave myself a really good talking to and started eating only when hungry.

Thanks for all the advice. Its all good advice that I'm taking on board. Sometimes it just takes a post to realise ,oh god yeah I'm doing that I must stop,
Thanks guys

In tandem with the above, my tip would be 'only eat when hungry'. May sound like a no brainer, but I know even though I was sticking to plan, I was eating because I'd just got up ergo, it must be breakfast then the clock said 12 noon so it MUST be lunch etc.
I did lose weight just being on plan but my losses were better once I gave myself a really good talking to and started eating only when hungry.

I'm exactly the same Hun - well done us though! X

Back