graciebabes first week on slim fast!

graciebabes

will hit target this time
my first week has been eventful to say the least! a few good days, along with a few bad too! generally getting to grips with it now, and am planning maybe another 3 weeks on it before i go back to slimming world!

anyway, i shall stop rambling!

lost 6 pounds this week! i am OVER the moon, and gonna stick at it now fully!

:)

xx

ps. only 7 pounds to my first mini goal now!

i love slimming world but i just got a bit bored, but now i've got loads of new ideas and things to try so i'm hoping to carry on my loss when i move back onto SW

:D

xx

well done Gracie, we all have good and bad days but it looks like your good days have paid off!!you should be proud of yourself and im not surprised your ecstatic!
keep going next week and youll be at your first mini goal before you know it, and were all here for you :D xx

Fantastic loss well done

i'm back on slimming world now honey, as i was getting quite constipated :/ (sorry for the detail haha!) loved it whilst i was on it, and thinking of using it as a bit of a kickstart every now and again for a week or so. don't think i could do it for any longer! how's your loss coming along?

xx

slimfast has that effect of constipation i think most of us suffer from it and bad wind lol

Back