grand national

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kittykat, 14 April 2007 Social URL.

1. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    4.15 at aintree

anyone had a flutter

ive got naunton brook & sonevafushi in a sweepstake
    had a bet on joes edge and monkerhostin

anyone else ?????
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. bondgirl

bondgirl Member

Lol I wouldn't know how to place a bet:eek:

I think I've only ever put a pound on the lottery maybe 20 times since it started:sigh:

BTW kitty just noticed your ticker well done on 20lb loss
  4. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    well they all bloody fell !!!!!!

cheers zoe should really change it as been naughtyyyyy and gained 7 lbs but that will be off this week with more so will leave it i think
  5. JasmineCDC

JasmineCDC Full Member

I just won £104 - I picked the winner for the first time ever!

6. littleblue

littleblue Full Member

Lighter Life
    I won too!!
  7. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    wooooooooo!! good job jasmine!! we had a sweepstake at work........mine all fell!! :(
  8. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    well done you think u need to change your mood now
  9. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Wow Jasmine, bloomin well done to you, how much did you bet? :D

I didnt have a bet, teenage daughter very anti this horse race, cruelty etc... My choices would have been slim pickings, and Jack high, oh and the one who's trainer or owner is fitzgerald, coz of the gerald bit lol Usually my dad would put the bet on, but I didnt ring him in time!!

funny I phoned my Mum to find out who she bet on, she said 'oh I don't know, whoever is no 11' hahahaha dont think it came in either...:(

Well done to all who had winners :D
  10. Lesly Cambridge

Lesly Cambridge Cambridge Consultant

I chose Slim Pickings, of course! just because of the name and Cambridge blue livery! Wish I'd put some real money on it, now....

Well done Jasmine (don't you need to change your mood-thingy?!)

11. Wanttobeslim

Wanttobeslim I will do it!!

I had "slim pickings" because of the diet link and walked away with a respectable £ 50.00 - going towards new clothes as mine are starting to get a little bit loose now!! :D
  12. tatty head

tatty head Full Member

Well done you winners i had £5 each way on joes edge (it fell) and the same on clan royal (came 11th) Oh well no more gambling for me lol !
    Tatty head Xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.