Grandma's 4th Weigh In

Grandma

Totally Focused
Another 3 lbs gone this week, making a total of 25lbs. I haven't cheated once in 4 weeks and am proud of myself, but would have liked a little more off this week to show for it. I think I may be setting myself goals that are too ambitious!

Still, look on the (very) bright side - 25lbs gone in 4 weeks is more than I would have lost on any other diet! Plus 5" off my hips and 6" off my waist has got me into clothes I haven't worn for a very long time!

13 weeks till my birthday so if I can keep losing at this rate (ie 3lbs per week) I shall have lost 64lbs by then, which exceeds my target - so maybe I am not so far adrift in my thinking!

I'm going to try AAM this week. Any hints or tips would be much appreciated! Are the weights for protein cooked or raw?

Thanks for your tremendous support over the past 4 weeks everybody - I couldn't have got to this point without you all.

Chris
x

WOW!

Well done honey - and that inch loss is amazing too :D xxx

Well done Grandma, I can't believe you've been doing it 4 weeks already. I remember you introducing yourself and would have said it was about 10 days ago!

I think you're doing great. I did AAM and ate chicken breast and broccolli/cauliflower for 6 nights in a row as I was too scared to eat anything else. I wanted safe foods as I thought I'd regain all my lost weight. I didn't anyway, I lost 4 lb, so shouldn't have worried. On my last night of AAM I could no longer stomach chicken so I had cottage cheese and celery which was lovely. I couldn't wait to get back onto SS.

My next AAM week is in 2 weeks time. I've already got quorn in the freezer. I'm going to have mushrooms and quorn dry fried then simmered in bouillion. I'll have cottage cheese and herb stuffed mushrooms with veg. I may have chicken once during that week. Have a look on the stickys for AAM ideas. Good luck.
x

Well done Grandma, I can't believe you've been doing it 4 weeks already. I remember you introducing yourself and would have said it was about 10 days ago!

x

Hi Heffa

Time obviously flies when we are having fun!! I can't quite believe its been 4 weeks either - but it has and I feel so different in myself already! Its great!

Thanks for your encouragement!
x

Hi Chris

You're doing brilliantly:):):) 25lb!!!!! that's just under 2 stone in 4 weeks:eek: :happy096:

Enjoy your AAM week, I think you'll love it. As for the protein weights, I have always stuck with the cooked weight. It was the veg I had trouble with, balancing all that veg on 2 tablespoons;):p

Tracey
x

well done thats so good,any updated pics?

No pics yet - its not really that noticeable yet as I have so much to lose - but soon, I'm sure! I just feel so good and what has been noticed is how much more 'sparkly' I have been!

Thanks for asking!
x

Yes, but, if you leave the celery in sticks and your balance is really good, you can get 2 sticks or more across a spoon. (ha ha)
x

You are doing so well Chris. Keep up the good work and you'll have the weight off in no time.

Having a goal to work towards really helps and you will be one very shrunken woman in 13 weeks as you have proved so far in 4.

Good luck to you.

Wow Grandma it seems like only a few days since you started. Well done! Keep at it, you are doing so well.

Great weight loss and spectacular inch loss. Fantastic!

Another 3 lbs gone this week, making a total of 25lbs. I haven't cheated once in 4 weeks and am proud of myself, but would have liked a little more off this week to show for it. I think I may be setting myself goals that are too ambitious!

Still, look on the (very) bright side - 25lbs gone in 4 weeks is more than I would have lost on any other diet! Plus 5" off my hips and 6" off my waist has got me into clothes I haven't worn for a very long time!

13 weeks till my birthday so if I can keep losing at this rate (ie 3lbs per week) I shall have lost 64lbs by then, which exceeds my target - so maybe I am not so far adrift in my thinking!

I'm going to try AAM this week. Any hints or tips would be much appreciated! Are the weights for protein cooked or raw?

Thanks for your tremendous support over the past 4 weeks everybody - I couldn't have got to this point without you all.

Chris
x

This is just ruddy amazing in 4 weeks Grandma!!! It really is....you are flying....xxxx:D:D:D:D

Well done Grandma. We started together, so it's nice to see how you're getting on. 25lbs in 4 weeks is amazing. I'm doing AAMW this week as well cottage cheese and salad seems to be my thing this week.

Keep up the good work hun, you're doing soooooo well.

Back