Grandma's Week 9 Weigh In

Grandma

Totally Focused
Another 3lbs off this week - making a total of 44lbs in 9 weeks! I am VERY happy, as you can imagine! Well done to you, Lisa Marie - I see you did the same!

I treated myself to a new hairstyle this week as people are really beginning to notice the difference in me. Even Himself, who never notices anything, has begun to comment!

Also the twins are doing really well: Martha now weighs 3lbs 8oz and Jago weighs 3lbs 6oz. They are still in incubators but are being taken out for cuddles with mummy and daddy several times every day and stay out for over an hour at a time.

Thanks again for all your messages of support - you all make this so much easier!
x

Well done Grandma. This diet is fab isn't it? Wonderful news about the twins too.

Wow, thats fab!

congratulations that is fantastic :)

I love your new photo, you and your new hair are looking fab :D congratulations on the 3lb off :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

That's Fab Grandma! I only manged 2lb this week but was grateful for that cos the scales stuck all week. You have had a fantastic loss in just 9 weeks. Keep it up you're doing so well. Great news about the twins too.

Congratulations Grandma, on the weight loss and the fact that the twins are doing so well.

Just think, you are losing it so they can put it on and all three of you can be strong and healthy!

Theresa x

Oh wow!! Well done you!! xx

Fantastic - and the babies sound adorable.

A new haircut can give you a boost - but you don't need one as you always seem so radiant and positive. You're a great motivator. Well done on the loss hun xx

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments and support. I will try to upload some more recent photos of Martha and Jago later this evening.
x

Grandma's Week 9 Weigh In - with updated pics of the twins

Here are the latest pictures of the babies, taken late last week. Jago is on the left, Martha in the middle, and both of them with Esther, my daughter, their mum, on the right. They are 4 weeks old today and are doing better than anyone ever dared hope! (If you click on the pictures they will come full size)

Thanks for all your good wishes.
x

Attachments

• Jago 26.03.08.jpg
    Jago 26.03.08.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Martha 19.03.08.jpg
    Martha 19.03.08.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 168
  • Jago and Martha with Esther 19.03.08_edited.jpg
    Jago and Martha with Esther 19.03.08_edited.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 190