First week weigh in at Day 9 and still hungry!!!

My official week weigh in is Monday! I have kept telling myself off today - at least i went for tuna not sweets or crisps etc although i REALLY wanted to go to the naughty cupboard lol.

Do you know if sweetner tablets are allowed? and again at least it wasn't actual sugar!

thanks for your swift reply feel rather lonely lol

Yes you. An have sweetener so don't worry and Tuna is fine you could have done a lot worse your doing fine don't be do hard on yourself.

I know how lonely it can be as I feel so unsocial at the minute, however it's only a week give it your best and see how you feel at the end of the week. You will be delighted with your result. I've my weigh in Monday too I've been so good on ss but today I'm bored and so hungry too but determined to do it!

Go you! feel bad having a moan now and you're on SS! Do you feel as if you have lost anything?

i keep wondering where the lumps of fat have gone from my 5lb so far. im sure it's like my toe or something haha

Haha that did make me laugh! But honestly it's not from your big toe give over! Lol

Yes defo feel like I've lost but it hasn't been an easy week so I better have lost or il never do another week like this! But I lost 5 stone before so I know it works! I've really been letting my weight get to me so I want to get in control again.

Don't be silly your not moaning tahrs what I'm here for and it helps having support.

How long did it take to lose 5stone? Have you put it all back?

Finding it soooo hard today got a constant headache and been drinking water all day!

Contemplating diet chef or slimming world so I can enjoy food but just learn portion control!
:(

My dad usually cooks on a Sunday and he is amazing at cooking, he cooks healthy and fresh and good portions etx not large not small proper portions he isn't overweight, my mum is a little overweight and has diabetes due to the weight but she's happy she's ok!

Anyway even he was at a loss what to cook me and I told him what I can have...ended up being 2 egg omlette!!! with 100g tuna (allowed is 200 and something) and courgette/mushrooms!
He felt so bad and kept asking if it was ok and I knew he wanted to say try another diet but he didn't he just said basically to give this a go then try something if I really have had enough!

He wants to pay for a band if I cant do myself but I want to! I don't want the band realistically.
I enjoy food though...but I can do it properly just this is making me have headaches tired and dizzy and can't even go gym just feel miserable lol. :(

I went out with my boyfriend today only to a bootsale for the walk, the smell of food was overwhelming and he doesn't know I'm on this and Sundays are usually our time as my parents have my daughter as they're both off and spend time with her and I had to find excuses not to eat and leave him at like 3 after only meeting up at 12! Arggghhhhhhhh.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hun, what day you on now? I suffered until day 10 and then was still hard for a few weeks. Stick with it as it does get easier. X

Total loss - 3 stone 7lb :)

This is day 6 :( thought it's be hard first 3 days lol

Just making rice pudding then going to my
Boyfriends again. He hasn't even eaten yet argh!!! I hope he isn't like try this and we get into a bicker if I refuse! ;(

Hopefully they'll be an exercise awaiting tonight with hum burn few more calories haha.

Give it a few more days it will pass. It took me 5 months to loose 5 stone. I didn't put it all back on but I'm back up 3 stone over 2 years due to eating unhealthy quick convenient food. This time round I will not put it back on as I know how hard it is to lose.

Stay on track for a few more days to see how you feel.

Boyfriend rang asked if I would take him to get food, I kinda moaned and was like where do you wanna go at the end of it., he asked why I was being like that I said because I'm being good I don't wanna near all that..
and he is now annoying :/

Great.

Last edited:
That's so unsupportive!!! Prove him wrong and stick with it. He'll be sorry when your a size 12 and look amazing!!!

Total loss - 3 stone 7lb :)

Just makes me think **** it lol.

He doesn't get it he's fit and healthy goes gym.

He is being very harsh! You need support right now not negativity. You prove him wrong and stick with it. Leave him on his own to think about what he has just said. You stick with it girl x

. I'll continue on my
Journey despite it. Usually I'm like whatever and reach for the naughty cupboard.

Think positive thoughts positive thoughts!!!

God I've been a moaner recently! Sorry! X

Last edited:
Well done delighted for you! Well done! So well deserved! You really did deserve this so so much!

I'm down 9ibs after sole source week!

Hey thanks! Was happy although obv wish it was 7stone lol 5in off waist 2 hips 1 thighs which is good! Forget that the inches make a difference too!

When I walked upto the salon I go for CDC they were all wolf whistling lol embarrassing!

Xx

How are you all getting on? -11lb down now since started 8/09. got measured and it seems to have gone up bit confused lol she said maybe bloating and stuff from water and girly time might be approaching!

hope you're all well

xx

How are you all getting on? -11lb down now since started 8/09. got measured and it seems to have gone up bit confused lol she said maybe bloating and stuff from water and girly time might be approaching!

hope you're all well

xx

11lb is fab, almost your 1st stone already, huge well done as you've had a tough few days but the main thing is you've not caved in x

Thanks Angel, I think site has kept me going and seeing photo's :) I am hoping to buy the recipe book when my CDC orders them in, what step are you doing? xx

Thanks Angel, I think site has kept me going and seeing photo's :) I am hoping to buy the recipe book when my CDC orders them in, what step are you doing? xx

I'm SS 100% but only day 4, I previously lost 6.5 stone in 2012 and find it easier to cut out food completely x

Back