Week 3 weigh in....and thanks!

Fireater

I'm new to all this forum stuff so if this post reads as utter nonsense please excuse me! So this is my 3 week weigh in and so far I am really pleased with the diet and the fact that I have will-power!..who knew?! I have lost a total of 22LBs so far and the scales are showing numbers I thought were a distant memory.

I did have a few wobbles last week and nearly gave in but I think I am over it now - mainly due to the lovely people on this site, reading all your words of encouragement to others has been really helpful and has stopped me from grabbing that bag of crisps. So what I really wanted to do was say thanks to you all!

What a lovely post!! and well done on not falling off the wagon 22lbs is an awesome weight loss - so you should be proud x well done hunni :D

Wow! What amazing results you've had! Makes it all worth whole first it?! 3 days in now and I'm ok.. I think!! Haha!! Xx

That's a fantastic weight loss well done xx

Thanks everyone! I am in it for the long haul - I have around 8 stone to burn off before i'm done. I have invested in a calorie and carbs book that also has portion sizes which has helped and I am looking at my relationship to food and how I got into this state so that it doesn't happen again. I am also looking for a job at the mo as I have been made redundant, I think if I can go through all the stress of that and not be diving for the donuts then there is hope for the future.

Week 1 10lb
Week 2 7.0lb
week 3 5.0lb
week 4 2.0lb

Wow well done on your weight loss keep up the good work. I just started my second week and feel a bit hungry now so having a black tea and sitting in the garden away from the biscuits sometimes it gets hard but I need look go on i read the success stories here and it makes it worthwhile knowing I not the only one slimming :mad:

Back