First week weigh in at Day 9 and still hungry!!!

Mazalino

Hi

I am sooooooooooooooo happy! I lost 10lbs on my first week (well, 9 days) weigh in.

It's so so worth being hungry for but I wish this feeling would go away, it's making it harder than it should be.

Can't wait to hear everyone's 1st week weigh in results. Good luck!

x

Well done! I got weighed on my 3rd day (today) and I've lost 4lbs!

My consultant wants to do regular weigh ins for first 2 weeks to motivate me! Which is good as I am terrible when it comes to food! :(

What step are you on? What goals you got?

Good luck on your mission :) xx

Well done both! I'm on day 3 and feeling good (fingers crossed it stays that way) I'm
On day 4 just looking forward to the end of the week to get the results like you both!

Thank you both and well done to you too, ginzeh! It's amazing to see such good results so quickly, isn't it. Msjh - keep going, you're nearly at the end of your first week, I started feeling the weight going from around my mid section by about day 4!
I don't know if you've both discovered sparkling water but I swear it's what's getting me through - much more refreshing than plain water. The funny thing is that I never used to like it before.
My consultant handed me a massive block of fake fat after my weigh in, which weighed 5lbs. It was so so heavy and I couldn't believe I'd lost the equivalent to two of them!
I have a short term goal of 20th October as I'm going on holiday then and I also have a wedding to attend. I'm hoping to lose around 2 stone by then but we will see what happens. As long as I stay true to myself and give it my best shot, no cheating, then I'll be happy with any result really.
What about the two of you, what are your goals? X

Hey I do kinda have me a goal, consultant gave me my ideal BMI range ofike 8st11 or something but I'd rather go to 13.7 right now -- 4 stone lighter :( am petrified lol I just hope it works as it is a struggle!

Once I hit 13 stone mark it will obviously motivate me, I had a gastric balloon 2 years ago this month and on my 5th month went a bit wrong was on hospital for quite a while could t keep anything down and my body just starved on constant drop and bought that up! Got down to just under 13 stone (was 14 11 to start) and they warned me as soon as they took balloon out id put weight on and more. And boy they were right I'm the biggest I've ever been :(

It's horrible to think I got to lose 4 stone to get where I started lol. I thought this way would be better cutting out food just having a simple basic meal they outline rather than too big a portion and picking wrong things something's etc.

Here goes to looking better! I am healthy other than that no health issues luckily other than being fat! No breathless backache or anything!

Good luck sorry for my waffling haha xxxx

Morning ladies just having a black coffee as we speak I'm doing complete Sole Source am I right in saying that's what your both doing? I do have to agree the sparkling water is a life saver I love it and likewise never before. I tested for ketosis not sure if I mentioned that and well and truly in ketosis which makes me happy ?. We can and we will do this no looking back. My goal is to wear a figure hugging dress for NYE! However I'm sure il have a few things before Xmas like work Xmas party etc...

Just want to feel good about myself again to loose it and put it back in is sole destroying. It gets you so down. Xx

Hey i was put on step 2, which I like as get to have a small meal in the evening! Which is a lifesaver and gets me looking forward to it all day!

What is your starting? In using app so doesn't tell me!

Keep going good luck! ;)

I am having a milky coffee miss my
Sugar though :( couldn't handle black coffee too bitter for me!

Made a huge mistake this morning my
Allowance is 400ml red skimmed
Milk and in my sleepiness put blue milk in and didn't realise until my daughter pointed it out and had drank quarter of it :( made another, feel guilty!

How do you know if in ketosis? My
Breathe feels funky and a bit of a dry
Mouth!!?

I bought up a bit of acid in the night :(

Xxxx

Starting weight 14,3 I'm in Ireland and we don't have the Cambridge App well we have it just no passwords to access.

Today is day 4 feeling ok, waking up at crazy times like 5am not being able to go back asleep anyone else find that? I did sole source last time so I'm going to try stick with it. It's great having you both on it.

The ketosis I got the ketostix from the pharmacy they are a life saver as you know your in ketosis keeps me going.

I'm going to get some ketostix I think, they just sell them on the shelves?

I've been cold today and felt tired didn't sleep much kept needing a wee and had bad acid!

I mixed my shakes up today

Coffee one in morning
Oriental spice Lunch
Dinner (quite late)
Ride pudding an hour after dinner, 9pm ish (really nice like having a pudding!)

Might have that sequence, not really liking the maple or apple porridge really now I've had it all week so may stick to the coffee shake in morning as it's sweet :) buying next weeks supplies tomorrow!

What you having of found you like/dislike?

Good luck!!

And it's weird being in Ireland can't get app? It's rubbish anyway rip off paying £3! It's not a nice design and no different info to any websites to be honest just has your consultants details track weight and some info on steps like the book! Waste of money, you're not missing much lol unless you're talking about minimims app? That's pretty basic too haha

Xx

Morning,

Yes the pharmacy sell the ketostix just ask they are normally behind the counter about 3.00 Euro not bad at all and you get lots!

I love the original porridge (although had so much now) kinda sick if it lol, love the rice pudding too it's really nice. I also love the toffee & walnut shake. The bars are great but it will be another week before I can have them. Although I do find the slow your loss a little from past experience.

No I was talking about the Cambridge app glad I'm not missing much so! How is your consultant motivating? Do you hear from them or only when you weigh in?

Hey,

I've looked on boots and Lloyds website for the sticks but they dont seem to have them as they are local to my workplace thought i'd grab them on my lunch :(

Well she hasnt really contacted me ...she is busy as shes has her own beauty salon and i think business is picking up for her lol, i don't want to text her i feel awakrd so i usually google everything, she is nice though!

Yeah I've decided giong to have the coffee or chocolate shake for breakfast (i never use to eat brekkie just have coffee anyway)
then soup for lunch
dinner
rice pudding - so its like i am havign a dessert :)

I'm going to see if i can change the packs i have left over for the weekend, I really think I have gone off the porridge and ita only been 5 days! lol.

I may get the toffee one to try :)

Consuultant said i cant have bars, i dont really get why arent they the same cal as a shake?? would be nice to have a nibble on it while at work!
I saw she had bonus bars the other day i dont really get what thats about, may ask her today hopefully she not too busy it was quite rushed next time lol.

trying to stay motivated. thoughts popped into my head of having a fri night feast with my daughter then reality kicked in and heart sunk a little!

Awww it's so hard I know but think of how good you'll feel once your at goal. I find Friday night is hard any night at the weekend if I'm honest. It's just thinking about what I could have thats all. Try going into the pharmacy and asking Lloyd's defo have them as I got them in Lloyd's the last time.

Trying to stay focused just finding myself a wee bit tired today and slow and doing things!

Hey I got weighed 5 off in total, 1lb since Wednesday! Is they good? Lol 5lb in 5 days?

My consultant gave me a ketostix

But no guide what do you think?

8yaIy3j.jpg

Feel tired and dreading weekend no eating lol. She said she wants me to go on SS when. My BMI is lower :( is that what you're on??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's well in ketosis, took the below pic for you. You want to be in the middle of the scale, too dark can sometimes mean your dehydrated. X

. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410536351.864002.jpg

Total loss - 3 stone 7lb :)

Oh and just to say the colour will change the more you drink, I could test just a trace some days as I'd drunk loads of water. Wouldn't get too hung up on it though. X

Total loss - 3 stone 7lb :)

Aw thanks, it looks darker in the pic than it is!

I found a chart and got the lads in my team to look haha they thought it was pregnamcy test at first!!

They said looks like pinky to med!

And that'd make sense I haven't drank enough so far today :/ been busy x

Lizwhite29 is 100% correct be careful it's a bit dark so drink more water. You want it to be a salmon pink colour. Well done 5lbs is great! Why don't you try soles source as the losses are great and once you in ketosis you don't even crave food just takes a while to get past the food craving.

Well done great -5ibs closer to your goal

X

I did another stick today and it was nude...and i had been drinking water ALL morning lol.

I was bad today. i feel so guilty. ive been so hungry all day and smoked too many ciggies because of it. i had my soup at 12.30 as my tummy was going mental at me. all bad thoughts of food were in my head :(

then i thought oh ill make dinner at around 4pm as my tummy was going to mad again actual felt sick from hunger and this is my 5/6th day? wth?

so i was making my fish and just had this urge that i opened the tuna can put some vinegar in and had like 4 forkfulls (not massively heaped) and felt a bit better

the fish wasnt all that nice, not much flavour was disappointing think i'll stick to chicken but fish has less fat in :/ then THEN i used sweetners tablets in my coffee as i just felt i had to.

So yes, today was an extremely bad day perhaps as i'm not at work and at home. making my daughter lunch was horrible luckily she had been at a party so it was only cucumber, babybell etc. light lunch. had to auto stop myself from picking at it when chopping it up!

what is wrong with me I am such a failure :( I might as well give this up and try something else :( i feel very low today.

Ginzeh

Do not give up you've just had a bad day as your out of routine bring at home. It's just a bad day have an early night & start back tomorrow fresh.
It's inly a week give it your all you've done so well when is your weigh in?

Back