Graph or Spreadsheet

Bump for this; it looks really useful!

Thanks Steve - I have just started using your spreadsheet :)

Hi all;

I, at the suggestion of my own CDC, am currently working on a version that integrates my Body Fat soreadsheet into this one. By entering your gender once at the top, and then a waist measurement when you want to work out your BF%, it will estimate it for you along with everything else.

I will post when completed.

Steve.

BTW - I have been out of action for a while due to a dead PC.

Thank you so much for the spreadsheet!! I love the estimated completion date!!:D

Okay - here we go. I have incorporated all the bits and pieces that I have been asked for either in here or by email:

1. I have added the column for the plan being followed for the week
  2. I have hidden all the measurement stuff at the top
  3. I have locked all cells but the yellow ones so that you cannot edit a cell by mistake and lose any formulae
  4. When the sheet is "protected" for 3 above, pressing tab just jumps from yellow cell to yellow cell now - no chance of even typing into one of the others, and if you do then you just get a load of abuse from Excel!! :)
One thing to note, though, that because of the requirement of 3 above, you will not be able to just cut-n-paste additional rows like before. Well, you can but only after unprotecting the worksheet. What you need to do is simply Tools | Protection | Unprotect Sheet and you can cut-n-paste rows as before. If you are one of the guys who asked for the protection, just be sure to put the protection back on again afterwards or you will be in the same boat as before with the entire sheet being editable! All you need to do is Tools | Protection | Protect Sheet. Don't change anything, just click on OK.

Hope matches all requirements sent to me since last time I made a change. I apologise if I have missed any - I have been a bit all over the place for a while!

Steve - FAB spreadsheet !!! ur a star :D

thanks a million for this......

Debz xx

Wowsers - thank you so much for doing this....I truly cannot wait to start filling in all my losses! (Have already added all my starting details) :)

Hi Steve, I have tried to download your spreadsheet it sound great, but when I click on it it says adobe reader cannot open the file,I must be a bit thick as everyone else seems thrilled with it!
HELP xx

Hi, Im sorry< im new to all this!!! How do I get the spreadsheet? And how do I get the weight loss ticker thingy for the bottom of my signature?? Thanks!!!

Steve, Thank you. This is fabulous. All is working ok but I'm getting value! in the estimated goal date. Anyone know what I need to do to fix it? Sorry I'm not very good with excel.
Thanks
TM x

I've managed to get mine working now. I started again and downloaded a version from earlier on in this thread...It's really good. I think this has boosted my motivation!!

Hello Quick Question

Just saved the spreadsheet and its excellent, However, not that I am expecting it, but if you have a weight gain for any reason how do you record it on the sheet?

Many thanks

Michelle

Back