Graph or Spreadsheet

Managed to get it sorted. This chart is fantastic - a great record of my battle against the bulge! Cheers Steve.

Fabulous chart! (I couldn't do that in a million years, and I teach the bloody subject, lol! :eek:)

Lesley,

I had the same problem. Try right clicking on the weight chart - then click open with - scalc. Worked for me!

Thanks for this Steve It's really useful

Not sure im afraid. Mine comes up with a box regarding macros - i just have to tick ok and hey presto. When saving it gives me a couple of options - i just click save in current format.

Let me know how you get on.

OMG!!!! Am now trying on the desktop comp and mannaged to get file up..YYYYIIIPPPEEEEEE! but now ANOTHER problem!
it's read only and i can't write in it!!
I'm very close to throwing this darn p.c out of the window!!!

lesley
p.s thanks for replyin ;-)...
Just do 'Save As' and save it under another name - then you can get on with using it (it is great and really useful).

Mine won't let me write in it either, and it also won't let me "save as"...any ideas?I'm using a trial of excel

Thank you so much for this spreadsheet-it's brilliant!

So sorry everyone - you must think I am ignorant for not replying. We have a big software release coming up at work and I am working all hours (about 18 a day, 7 days a week .... in fact I am working now). I just have not had time to get in here.

If there are any outstanding problems, needs, etc. let me know and I will try to get them done. I know I have one request somewhere in my piles of paper, but for the life of me I cannot remember what it was now, but it will get done when I get a chance!!

Once again, so sorry for not being here to help. I will try to get in a little bit more often from now as the project is coming to a close .... just a couple of weeks left.

Wow steve the spreadsheet is great! The new additions compared to the old one are fantastic! Thanks x

<sob> can't open it....am I just thick or what? (Do I really want an answer to that....lol) xx

What problem are you getting?? Is it that you cannot open the ZIP file, or is it that you cannot open the spreadsheet itself after you have extracted it from the ZIP file??

I've downloaded, then when I try and open it the comp asks me if I'd like to choose something from the list to open it, or let windows find something. I've tried both, and not got anywhere. (So not computer literate, sorry). xx

Back