Greasy hair??

Emmamb

Silver Member
Now this may seem like an odd 1 but I've noticed over the past few weeks that my hair us getting increasingly greasy-I'm a hairdresser so know all the shampoos etc to use and wot to do and not to etc but I've been unable to find a cause of the greasy hair til I was reading another post and someone mentioned greasy skin and it suddenly dawned on me that the xen could be the cause. Possible??

Not sure about that one ive not heard it as yet but wouldnt rule it out. Mines been greasy for a couple of weeks now but i put that down to having it cut in a really short style and im touching it all the time getting use to it so playing around with it alot. Plus my hormones all calming down now and hair falling out ive just put it all down to that x

I've noticed this too, and it's not at PMT times so I wondered if it was Xenical too.

I dunno reallt. You have less lipids being absorbed due to xenical, and you only absirb about 2.7% of the actual drug into your bliodstream...could be worth doing some research on it :)

I agree my hair gets greasy more quickly.. I also have a few spots when I normally have none.. But might be the extra sweating I'm doing at my zumba classes???

i have noticed this too, hair and skin, i mean i get teenage spots anyway (omg teenage i know, im 20 next year :O ) but ive started getting alot more than usual so im spending christ knows how much money on sport creams, fluids, cleansers etc

and my hair the same, and because its greasy im getting more dandruff its like exma (im sorry i cant spell it i know it doesn't have a x in it!!) on my scalp so im using t-gel, head and shoulders, and my sister in law is a hairdresser so shes got all the shampoos and conditioners but nothing has worked, i litterally have to wash my hair near enough everyday if im going somewhere!!!!!

URGHHH!!

Back