Greasy hair??

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Emmamb, 2 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Emmamb

Emmamb Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Now this may seem like an odd 1 but I've noticed over the past few weeks that my hair us getting increasingly greasy-I'm a hairdresser so know all the shampoos etc to use and wot to do and not to etc but I've been unable to find a cause of the greasy hair til I was reading another post and someone mentioned greasy skin and it suddenly dawned on me that the xen could be the cause. Possible??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Josimone

Josimone Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.21%)
    Diet:
    Xenical, WW and good home cooking the healthy way
    Not sure about that one ive not heard it as yet but wouldnt rule it out. Mines been greasy for a couple of weeks now but i put that down to having it cut in a really short style and im touching it all the time getting use to it so playing around with it alot. Plus my hormones all calming down now and hair falling out ive just put it all down to that x

4. Choccieaddict

Choccieaddict Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.79%)
    Diet:
    Xenical and WW
    I've noticed this too, and it's not at PMT times so I wondered if it was Xenical too.

5. aesir22

aesir22 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    275lb
    Current Weight:
    275lb
    Goal Weight:
    180lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I dunno reallt. You have less lipids being absorbed due to xenical, and you only absirb about 2.7% of the actual drug into your bliodstream...could be worth doing some research on it :)

6. Mis-behave

Mis-behave Gold Member

Start Weight:
    99.8kg
    Current Weight:
    44.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    69.9kg
    Lost(%):
    55.7kg(55.82%)
    Diet:
    Primal eating
    I agree my hair gets greasy more quickly.. I also have a few spots when I normally have none.. But might be the extra sweating I'm doing at my zumba classes???

7. Jude"123

Jude"123 supersize > superPERFECT!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(19.64%)
    Diet:
    xenical; following WW propoints :)
    i have noticed this too, hair and skin, i mean i get teenage spots anyway (omg teenage i know, im 20 next year :O ) but ive started getting alot more than usual so im spending christ knows how much money on sport creams, fluids, cleansers etc

and my hair the same, and because its greasy im getting more dandruff its like exma (im sorry i cant spell it i know it doesn't have a x in it!!) on my scalp so im using t-gel, head and shoulders, and my sister in law is a hairdresser so shes got all the shampoos and conditioners but nothing has worked, i litterally have to wash my hair near enough everyday if im going somewhere!!!!!

URGHHH!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.