Great blood tests - so happy!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by This time its forever, 2 October 2011 Social URL.

1. This time its forever

This time its forever Full Member

Start Weight:
    136kg
    Current Weight:
    69kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    67kg(49.27%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    One of the things that made me take more drastic action and start CD were the last blood tests I did. For the past 10 years I have excellent results that dont match the person.

Anyway, I did some blood tests in August and got really upset because since my previous ones in January my cholesterol & triglycerides shot up from being within the healthy normal range to be over the normal range and into the risky.

So my CDC told me after losing my first 16lbs to do bloods to check if I should lower my thyroxin, I did cholesterol & triglycerides too and they were much LOWER than they were in January, and that was after being on CD for just 30 days!

Thanks Cambridge Diet!!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    That's great news! Just shows the people who say Cambridge is bad for you! Well done :)

4. This time its forever

This time its forever Full Member

Start Weight:
    136kg
    Current Weight:
    69kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    67kg(49.27%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks :) I was curious about the outcome but yeah losing weight + great bloods = CD all the way to my goal!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.