Great forum

Just wanted to say this forum is great, I get munchy at night, and flipping through the posts at the evening is so keeping me occupied and not thinking of food, until just now of course:)

totally agree with you :) it's odd but when I have my weigh days I just can't wait to get on here and update all my stuff, it totally wouldn't feel the same without minimins! some really lovely people here, so glad I found it!

yeah 10/10 for this forum its helped a lot:)

Last edited:
ditto

I'm very unfamiliar with this new feeling of wanting the weekend over so I can have my monday weighday.

Before it was "oh god another week to get through" whereas now its "yeay! another week to accomplish and closer to my goal"

Its a feeling of freedom. Of knowing I am in control and for once I think I just might be able to do this. Even though its hard some days and some days fine. I'd never say easy but then as I pass each day it feels like a little win. So I tick off my calendar as a positive so I can see how far I have come.

After weigh in I can't wait to get back and update my stats and ticker just to see what difference it has made. Even a small loss makes a difference. Well I say small when really 3lb is a big loss but after losing 9lb the week before does kind of check you back into reality!

I come on here every morning before work. At lunchtime for a few minutes for my midday inspiration and again when I come home from work. Bit mental probably.

Don't care if I go to the loo 5 times a night...... i'm loosing and burning fat at the same time!

My relationship feels better than ever as I slowly begin to feel better about myself. Our relationship has always been wonderful but always at the back of my mind was those little gremlins trying to tell me that I didn't really deserve this. And it always came down to my weight and how it effected everything in my life.

For the first time ever I told my partner what my heaviest was which was in September last year when I was 16s 1/2 and was expecting a disgusted look on his face and all he said was. You still looked good. Now I'm nearing 13 1/2 and he says I look amazing. But I know it has a nothing to do with the weight itself but him being so proud of me for doing this when he knows how hard it is. It's brought us closer together like nothing I thought would.

Who would have guessd what a small packet of powder mixed up with water could do!!

sorry didnt mean to ramble on there.

Well done if you reached the end of this epic!

lol, I am the same, often on here whenever I get hungry or have a craving, it really is an invaluable forum... Last time i was on tfr it helped me hugely and it has really helped me over the last 4 days since I have restarted... I am the same, told my other half what i was at my heaviest.. he just shrugged, though he has always said loose weight if it will make you happier about yourself... so that is what I am doing... great to see the progress of people isnt it, thank god for minimins anyway, i think those on lipotrim who have the support here really do have an advantage of those who dont know about minimins x

the posts are great, and I love been able to see how everyone does week to week. I only lost 3 lbs on my second week and was very disheartened by it but when I see some of the posts and the info below the signature it shows others had a similar week but went on and lost so much more.

Everything about this forum is great :D

Back